Atlanta Gladiators (25-24-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-24-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Ben Danford has at least one point in seven of his last nine games (3g-6a).
- Evan Jasper leads Greenville against the Gladiators with seven goals and 14 points.
- Gladiators are 6-2-0 in their last eight road games.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period.
Toledo Walleye (33-12-4) at Brampton Beast (17-22-8) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Connor Crisp has five goals in his last three games.
- Brampton’s Stefan Fournier is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 29-10 during their eight-game winning streak.
- Beast are 13-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Wichita Thunder (25-19-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (27-18-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wichita’s Shane Starrett is fifth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.85 goals-against average.
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth is on a seven-game point streak (7g-10a).
- Thunder are 16-2-1 when leading after one period.
- Cyclones have scored at least one power-play goal in 10 consecutive games.