Quad City Mallards (16-27-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (26-18-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Keegan Kolesar leads Quad City against the Wings with four goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Aaron Irving leads rookie defensemen with 33 points (9g-24a).
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.66 penalty minutes per game.
- Wings have outscored their opponents 67-49 in the first period.
Jacksonville Icemen (17-27-6) at Norfolk Admirals (18-25-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Jimmy Lodge is fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +16.
- Darik Angeli leads Norfolk against the Icemen with five goals.
- Icemen are third with 28.64 shots-against per game.
- Admirals are tied for first with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Indy Fuel (21-22-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (32-13-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Michael Neal leads Indy against the Komets with five goals and seven points.
- Fort Wayne’s Trevor Cheek is on a five-game goal streak (5g).
- Fuel are second on the power play at 20.8 percent (36-for-173).
- Komets have outscored their opponents 89-49 in the third period.
Colorado Eagles (31-12-5) at Idaho Steelheads (28-15-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Michael Joly leads Colorado against the Steelheads with seven goals.
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for third with eight power-play goals.
- Eagles are second with 14 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Steelheads are tied for fifth with eight shorthanded goals.