Brampton Beast (18-22-8) at Adirondack Thunder (28-19-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton against the Thunder with seven points (1g-6a).
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Beast are seventh with 33.90 shots per game.
- Thunder are 14-5-3 when outshot by their opponent.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-26-4) at Norfolk Admirals (18-26-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Ty Rimmer is fourth with 942 saves.
- TJ Melancon leads Norfolk against the Swamp Rabbits with four goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 12-4-2 when leading after two periods.
- Admirals are tied for first with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Worcester Railers (21-21-6) at Orlando Solar Bears (22-23-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Mitch Gillam is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.63 goals-against average.
- Orlando’s Cal Heeter is sixth with 1,775 minutes played.
- Railers are 10-0-2 when leading after one period.
- Solar Bears are 14-4-1 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (27-19-2) at Reading Royals (27-19-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Jesse Schultz leads the league with 20 power-play assists.
- Reading’s Matt Willows is second with 200 shots on goal.
- Cyclones lead the league on the power play at 21.1 percent (40-for-190).
- Royals are 24-7-3 when scoring first.
Jacksonville Icemen (18-27-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (31-11-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Elgin Pearce is tied for sixth among rookies with 38 points (15g-23a).
- Steven Whitney leads South Carolina against the Icemen with five points (2g-3a).
- Icemen are third with 28.78 shots-against per game.
- Stingrays lead the league on the penalty kill at 91.6 percent (175-for-191).
Fort Wayne Komets (33-13-3) at Wheeling Nailers (28-20-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski leads the league in plus-minus at +30.
- Wheeling’s Nick Sorkin is tied for third with 37 assists.
- Komets lead the league with 4.31 goals per game.
- Nailers are fourth with 36.17 shots per game.
Manchester Monarchs (30-16-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (26-24-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is third among defensemen with 30 assists.
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta with 47 points (11g-36a).
- Monarchs are tied for second with 16 road wins (16-8-3).
- Gladiators are 16-4-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Utah Grizzlies (17-23-10) at Allen Americans (25-20-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Austin Ortega is fourth among rookies with 13 power-play points (6g-7a)
- Alex Guptill leads Allen against the Grizzlies with three goals.
- Grizzlies are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at on the road at 85.6 percent (95-for-111).
- Americans are 10-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Indy Fuel (21-23-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (25-24-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Darian Dziurzynski has 23 points (11g-13a) in 22 games with club.
- Kansas City’s Bryce Aneloski is second among defensemen with 148 shots on goal.
- Fuel are fifth on the power play on the road at 20.7 percent (19-for-92).
- Mavericks are 12-3-1 in one-goal games.
Kalamazoo Wings (26-19-4) at Quad City Mallards (17-27-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- J.T. Stenglein leads Kalamazoo against the Mallards with nine points (4g-5a).
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 27 assists.
- Wings are third with 3.73 goals per game.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.63 penalty minutes per game.
Florida Everblades (34-9-5) at Tulsa Oilers (20-22-9) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Florida’s Joe Cox is tied for first among rookies with seven power-play goals.
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 232 shots on goal.
- Everblades lead the league with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Oilers lead the league with 37.71 shots per game.
Rapid City Rush (18-28-2) at Wichita Thunder (26-19-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Kenton Miller is on a four-game goal streak (7g).
- Wichita’s Kevin Dufour is fourth among rookies with four game-winning goals.
- Rush are sixth on the power play on the road at 20.3 percent (16-for-79).
- Thunder are 12-1-0 when leading after one period at home.
Colorado Eagles (32-12-5) at Idaho Steelheads (28-16-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 44 points (10g-34a).
- Steven McParland leads Idaho against the Eagles with seven goals and 13 points.
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 55-33 in the first period.
- Steelheads are third with 36.46 shots per game.