Worcester Railers (22-21-7) at Adirondack Thunder (29-20-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Chris Langkow leads Worcester against the Thunder with seven points (3g-4a).
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward is on a six-game goal streak (6g).
- Railers are seventh with 30.46 shots-against per game.
- Thunder are 12-1-1 when leading after one period.
Wheeling Nailers (28-22-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (26-21-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Nick Sorkin is tied for fifth with 37 assists.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is third with 1,002 saves.
- Nailers are first on the power play on the road at 23.5 percent (27-for-115).
- Wings are third with 3.71 goals per game.
Florida Everblades (35-11-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (23-24-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Justin Kea is tied for second with five shorthanded points (1g-4a).
- Joshua Winquist leads Orlando against the Everblades with four goals and 10 points.
- Everblades lead the league with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Solar Bears are 15-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Colorado Eagles (33-13-6) at Wichita Thunder (29-20-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 36 goals.
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is third among defensemen with six power-play goals.
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 57-36 in the first period.
- Thunder are 14-1-0 when leading after two periods at home.
Idaho Steelheads (30-17-6) at Rapid City Rush (18-30-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Joe Faust leads Idaho against the Rush with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is on an eight-game point streak (3g-7a).
- Steelheads have outscored their opponents 72-52 in the second period.
- Rush are 5-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.