Adirondack Thunder (29-16-5) at Brampton Beast (15-24-11) 2 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Ryan Constant is tied for fifth among defensemen with 14 power-play points (3g-11a).
• Brandon Marino leads Brampton with 40 points (12g-28a).
• Thunder are third on the penalty kill on the road at 86.8 percent (66-for-76).
• Beast have played past regulation in eight of their last 14 games.
Elmira Jackals (26-23-4) at Manchester Monarchs (32-15-5) 3 p.m. ET
• Allan McPherson leads Elmira against the Monarchs with five goals and six points.
• Manchester’s Matt Leitner is tied for second with 47 points (12g-35a).
• Jackals are 16-3-4 in one-goal games.
• Monarchs have a league-leading eight wins when trailing after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (24-20-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (29-17-6) 3:05 p.m. ET
• Bretton Cameron leads Greenville against the Stingrays with six goals and nine points.
• South Carolina’s Brett Cameron is tied for second among rookies with 18 goals.
• Swamp Rabbits are 15-5-7 in one-goal games.
• Stingrays are 22-4-2 when scoring first.
Colorado Eagles (25-23-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (29-16-4) 5 p.m. ET
• Colorado’s Johnny Lazo is third with a 24.4 percent shooting percentage (10-for-41).
• Fort Wayne’s Mike Embach is tied for fourth with 23 goals.
• Eagles are 20-1-0 when leading after two periods.
• Komets are second with 3.35 goals per game.
Allen Americans (29-19-4) at Tulsa Oilers (27-18-5) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Chad Costello leads Allen against the Oilers with six goals and 15 points.
• Tulsa’s Dan DeSalvo is fourth among rookies with 44 points (14g-30a).
• Americans are second on the power play at 21.8 percent (42-for-193).
• Oilers are fifth with 2.50 goals-against per game.
Evansville IceMen (18-24-7) at Missouri Mavericks (41-6-3) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Vincent Dunn leads Evansville against the Mavericks with three goals and four points.
• Missouri’s Jesse Root is third with 54 points (25g-29a).
• IceMen are fifth with 31.82 shots per game.
• Mavericks are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
Kalamazoo Wings (22-23-5) at Toledo Walleye (31-14-5) 5:15 p.m. ET
• Dane Fox leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with seven points (1g-6a).
• Toledo’s Zach Nastasiuk is fourth among rookies with a 17.1 percent shooting percentage (7-for-41).
• K-Wings are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
• Walleye are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.50 penalty minutes per game.
Alaska Aces (20-26-5) at Rapid City Rush (20-26-5) 4:05 p.m. MT
• Alaska’s Troy Redmann is second with 1,002 saves.
• Winston Day Chief leads Rapid City with 28 points (11g-17a).
• Aces are 15-2-0 when leading after two periods.
• Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 88.1 percent (74-for-84).
Idaho Steelheads (27-20-6) at Wichita Thunder (11-31-10) 5:05 p.m. CT
• Idaho’s Jack Campbell leads the league with a 1.62 goals-against average and a .946 save percentage.
• Wichita’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with 10 power-play goals.
• Steelheads are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.4 percent (89-for-103).
• Thunder are 8-0-2 when leading after two periods.