Worcester Railers (23-21-7) at Reading Royals (29-20-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester against the Royals with eight points (4g-4a).
- Reading’s Matt Willows is on a 13-game point streak (8g-15a).
- Railers are 11-0-2 when leading after one period.
- Royals are third on the power play at home at 22.0 percent (20-for-91).
Quad City Mallards (19-28-4) at Indy Fuel (24-24-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Gergo Nagy is on a five-game point streak (2g-6a).
- Matt Rupert leads Indy against the Mallards with four goals.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.44 penalty minutes per game.
- Fuel have scored seven of their 11 shorthanded goals at home.