Adirondack Thunder (29-20-5) at Manchester Monarchs (32-16-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Desmond Bergin is tied for ninth among defensemen with 33 points (10g-23a).
- Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman leads Manchester against the Thunder with five goals and eight points.
- Thunder are third on the power play on the road at 21.7 percent (23-for-106).
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 70-41 in the third period.
Brampton Beast (20-23-8) at South Carolina Stingrays (33-11-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton with 14 goals and 47 points.
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is second with a 2.03 goals-against average.
- Beast are seventh with 33.90 shots per game.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
Atlanta Gladiators (27-26-3) at Toledo Walleye (34-14-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Lindsay Sparks is tied for third with 39 assists.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 23 wins.
- Gladiators are third with 17 road wins (17-11-0).
- Walleye are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.83 penalty minutes per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (23-25-6) at Florida Everblades (36-11-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Cal Heeter is seventh with 1,803 minutes played.
- Stephen MacAulay leads Florida against the Solar Bears with six goals and 13 points.
- Solar Bears are 14-4-1 when scoring first.
- Everblades are second with 27.56 shots-against per game.
Norfolk Admirals (21-27-6) at Jacksonville Icemen (18-28-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach leads the league with 1,089 saves.
- Jimmy Lodge leads Jacksonville against the Admirals with eight points (4g-4a).
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with six wins when trailing after two periods.
- Icemen are tied for fourth with 29.00 shots-against per game.
Quad City Mallards (19-29-4) at Indy Fuel (25-24-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Brayden Low leads Quad City against the Fuel with five goals.
- Indy’s Robin Press is on a six-game point streak (3g-4a).
- Mallards are 9-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Fuel are 8-2-0 in one-goal games at home.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-29-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (35-13-3) 8 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Ty Rimmer is fifth with 982 saves.
- Fort Wayne’s Garrett Thompson is tied for second with five shorthanded points (2g-3a).
- Swamp Rabbits are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods on the road.
- Komets have scored four or more goals in 15 of their last 16 games.
Allen Americans (25-22-6) at Kansas City Mavericks (25-26-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Jeremy Brodeur is fourth with 987 saves.
- Mark Cooperleads Kansas City against the Americans with five points (3g-2a).
- Americans are 10-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
- Mavericks are 12-4-2 in one-goal games.
Colorado Eagles (34-13-7) at Tulsa Oilers (23-22-9) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Ben Storm leads Colorado against the Oilers with five points (1g-4a).
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 240 shots on goal.
- Eagles are 20-7-3 when outshot by their opponent.
- Oilers are 11-0-3 when leading after one period.
Idaho Steelheads (31-17-6) at Rapid City Rush (18-31-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Philippe Desrosiers is fourth with 21 wins.
- Dante Salituro leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with four goals.
- Steelheads are tied for fourth with 29.00 shots-against per game.
- Rush are 10-5-2 when leading after two periods.
Wichita Thunder (29-20-5) at Utah Grizzlies (20-23-10) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Travis Brown is third among defensemen with 136 shots on goal.
- Utah’s Austin Ortega is tied for third among rookies with 14 power-play points (6g-8a).
- Thunder are tied for sixth with two shorthanded goals against on the road.
Grizzlies are 13-1-0 when leading after two periods.