Norfolk Admirals (21-28-6) at Orlando Solar Bears (24-25-6) 1:30 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Max Novak leads Orlando against the Admirals with seven points (2g-5a).
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with six overtime wins.
- Solar Bears are 5-1-1 when outshot by their opponent at home.
Wheeling Nailers (28-22-5) at Adirondack Thunder (30-20-6) 3 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Nick Sorkin is tied for fifth with 38 assists.
- Adirondack’s Desmond Bergin is tied for fourth among defensemen with 12 goals.
- Nailers are first on the power play on the road at 23.5 percent (28-for-119).
- Thunder are 20-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (20-25-8) at Jacksonville Icemen (20-28-7) 3 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Reggie Traccitto is tied for fourth among defensemen with 12 goals.
- Jacksonville’s Jimmy Lodge is fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +21.
- Beast are seventh with 34.09 shots per game.
- Icemen are 13-4-2 when leading after two periods.
Reading Royals (30-20-4) at Manchester Monarchs (33-17-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Michael Huntebrinker lead Reading against the Monarchs with four goals.
- Manchester’s Matt Schmalz is second among rookies with a 20.5 percent shooting percentage (16-for-78).
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 9.20 penalty minutes per game.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 71-42 in the third period.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-30-5) at Toledo Walleye (36-14-4) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Evan Jasper is tied for 11th among rookies with 38 points (16g-22a).
- Erik Bradford leads Toledo with 42 points (14g-28a).
- Swamp Rabbits are 12-4-2 when leading after two periods.
- Walleye are 15-3-3 against non-divisional opponents.