Wheeling Nailers (28-2-6) at Manchester Monarchs (33-17-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is second among rookies with 26 goals.
- Michael Doherty leads Manchester against the Nailers with four goals.
- Nailers are fourth with 36.07 shots per game.
- Monarchs are second with 3.76 goals per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (21-28-7) at Florida Everblades (36-12-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Elgin Pearce leads Jacksonville against the Everblades with four goals and six points.
- Florida’s Joe Cox is tied for first among rookies with seven game-winning goals.
- Icemen are sixth with 29.36 shots-against per game.
- Everblades are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 87.7 percent (100-for-114).
South Carolina Stingrays (35-11-6) at Cincinnati Cyclones (29-21-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner leads the league with a 1.98 goals-against average.
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for first among defensemen with seven power-play goals.
- Stingrays are 21-5-3 when scoring first.
- Cyclones are 21-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Utah Grizzlies (22-23-10) at Quad City Mallards (19-31-4) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Austin Ortega has at least one point in 10 of his last 11 games (7g-13a).
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob is third among rookie defensemen with 31 points (2g-29a).
- Grizzlies are 7-for-23 (30.4 percent) on the power play over their last five games.
- Mallards are 6-2-0 in their last eight home games.
Tulsa Oilers (24-22-10) at Colorado Eagles (35-14-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Eagles with four goals.
- Colorado’s Jake Marto is tied for second with 17 power-play points.
- Oilers are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 59-39 in the first period.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Florida wins in regulation