Adirondack Thunder (26-17-4) at Manchester Monarchs (27-15-4) 6 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for eighth among rookies with 32 points (12g-20a).
- Zac Lynch leads Manchester against the Thunder with six points (3g-3a).
- Thunder have had four straight games decided by one goal (3-0-1)
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 61-38 in the third period.
Reading Royals (26-19-2) at Norfolk Admirals (17-22-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Matt Willows is on an eight-game point streak (3g-10a).
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont is tied for fourth with 48 points (17g-31a).
- Royals have outscored their opponents 50-36 in the first period.
- Admirals are tied for sixth on the penalty kill at 84.9 percent (157-for-185).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-22-4) at Florida Everblades (30-9-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Caleb Herbert leads Greenville against the Everblades with four points (2g-2a).
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is tied for third with 17 wins.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period (9-10-2).
- Everblades are second with 27.23 shots-against per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (19-20-6) at Atlanta Gladiators (24-22-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Joshua Winquist is tied for fourth with 18 power-play points (5g-13a).
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta against the Solar Bears with six points (2g-4a).
- Solar Bears are 11-3-1 when scoring first.
- Gladiators are 12-5-3 in one-goal games.
Brampton Beast (17-19-8) at Worcester Railers (18-19-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton with 41 points (13g-28a).
- Worcester’s Woody Hudson is third among rookies with a 22.4 percent shooting percentage (15-for-67).
- Beast have gone to overtime in four of their last five games.
- Railers are 8-0-2 when leading after one period.
South Carolina Stingrays (28-11-5) at Jacksonville Icemen (15-26-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Joe Devin is on a four-game point streak (1g-5a).
- Garet Hunt leads Jacksonville against the Stingrays with two goals.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- Icemen are fifth with 29.35 shots-against per game.
Toledo Walleye (28-12-4) at Indy Fuel (19-20-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 19 wins.
- Matt Rupert leads Indy against the Walleye with four points (0g-4a).
- Walleye are second on the penalty kill at 87.9 percent (123-for-140).
- Fuel lead the league with seven shorthanded goals at home.
Cincinnati Cyclones (23-18-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (25-20-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Cincinnati’s Alex Kile is on a five-game point streak (3g-3a).
- Kansas City’s Bryce Aneloski is third among defensemen with 137 shots on goal.
- Cyclones are tied for fourth on the power play at 19.7 percent (34-for-173).
- Mavericks are 12-2-1 in one-goal games.
Wichita Thunder (25-15-3) at Quad City Mallards (13-25-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is fifth among defensemen with five power-play goals.
- Matt Pohlkamp leads Quad City against the Thunder with two goals and three points.
- Thunder are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against.
- Mallards are 6-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Allen Americans (23-18-5) at Tulsa Oilers (20-19-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Alex Guptill has 11 points in his last eight games (6g-5a).
- Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Americans with 10 points (5g-5a).
- Americans have outscored their opponents 54-34 in the first period.
- Oilers lead the league with 37.43 shots per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (28-13-2) at Wheeling Nailers (26-17-4) 8:05 p.m. ET
- Shawn Szydlowski leads Fort Wayne against the Nailers with four points (2g-2a).
- Wheeling’s Nick Sorkin is third with 32 assists.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 72-43 in the third period.
- Nailers are fourth with 3.66 goals per game.
Utah Grizzlies (16-20-10) at Idaho Steelheads (25-14-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Taylor Richart is tied for first among defensemen with three game-winning goals.
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for third with eight power-play goals.
- Grizzlies are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.0 percent (80-for-93).
- Steelheads are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against.