Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
South Carolina Stingrays (18-18-7) at Greenville Road Warriors (25-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
· Caleb Herbert leads South Carolina against the Road Warriors with four goals and six points.
· Greenville’s Spencer Humphries is third among rookies in plus-minus at +16.
· Stingrays lead the league with 26.02 shots-against per game.
· Road Warriors have a league-leading six wins when trailing after two periods.
Toledo Walleye (28-8-5) at Elmira Jackals (25-17-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Toledo’s Tyler Barnes is tied for first among rookies with 44 points (16g-28a).
· Elmira’s Travis Fullerton is 10th with a 2.49 goals-against average.
· Walleye are tied for second with 2.63 goals-against per game.
· Jackals are tied for the league lead with four overtime wins.
Orlando Solar Bears (22-16-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (16-24-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Orlando’s Garret Sparks leads the league with a .935 save percentage.
· Gwinnett’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is third with 51 points (19g-32a).
· Solar Bears have a league-leading .546 shootout percentage (6-for-11).
· Gladiators are 9-0-1 when leading after two periods at home.
Florida Everblades (29-8-5) at Reading Royals (30-13-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Mitch Wahl is on a seven-game point streak since Jan, 24 (3g-9a).
· Reading’s Mike Marcou is tied for first among defensemen with 13 power-play points (2g-11a).
· Everblades are 21-3-4 when outshooting their opponent.
· Royals have scored a league-leading 61 goals in the third period.
Kalamazoo Wings (20-16-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (29-11-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Shawn Szydlowski leads Fort Wayne against the K-Wings with seven goals and 12 points.
· K-Wings are third on the penalty kill on the road at 88.4 percent (61-for-69).
· Komets are 15-3-3 in one-goal games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (20-19-4) at Wheeling Nailers (21-22-0) 8:05 p.m. ET
· Josh Shalla leads Cincinnati with 16 goals and 35 points.
· Wheeling’s Morgan Ellis is second among defensemen with 12 goals.
· Cyclones are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against.
· Nailers are seventh on the power play at 19.1 percent (31-for-162).
Wichita Thunder (21-17-6) at Quad City Mallards (21-16-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Ian Lowe leads Wichita against the Mallards with six points (3g-3a).
· Quad City’s Parker Milner is third with a 2.28 goals-against average.
· Thunder are fourth with 27.18 shots-against per game.
· Mallards are fifth on the penalty kill at 85.3 percent (151-for-177).
Indy Fuel (16-22-7) at Evansville IceMen (12-27-6) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Kyle Stroh leads Indy against the IceMen with four goals.
· Evansville’s Chris Driedger is fourth with 829 saves.
· Fuel are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 13.58 penalty minutes per game.
· IceMen are 8-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Rapid City Rush (20-22-3) at Tulsa Oilers (21-20-4) 7:35 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Danny Battochio is tied for second with three shutouts.
· Drew Fisher leads Tulsa against the Rush with 11 points (3g-8a).
· Rush are seventh o the penalty kill on the road at 86.7 percent (85-for-98).
· Oilers are 7-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Ontario Reign (26-13-6) at Colorado Eagles (31-14-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Ontario’s Joe Cannata leads the league with a 2.09 goals-against average.
· Nathan Moon leads Colorado against the Reign with 10 points (4g-6a).
· Reign are 20-2-2 when scoring first.
· Eagles are fourth on the power play at 21.2 percent (42-for-198).
Bakersfield Condors (18-22-6) at Utah Grizzlies (21-18-7) 8:05 p.m. MT
· Bakersfield’s Chase Schaber is tied for third with seven power-play goals.
· Condors are sixth with 27.96 shots-against per game.
· Grizzlies are 15-3-5 when scoring first.
Stockton Thunder (14-29-1) at Alaska Aces (19-19-4) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Tyler Maxwell leads Stockton with 15 goals.
· Brendan Connolly leads Alaska against the Thunder with 17 points (5g-12a).
· Thunder are fourth on the power play on the road at 20.7 percent (19-for-92).
· Aces are tied for second with nine shorthanded goals.