Greenville Swamp Rabbits (23-18-5) at Norfolk Admirals (15-25-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is seventh among defensemen with 32 points (10g-22a).
- Joey Benik leads Norfolk against the Swamp Rabbits with three goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.1 percent (68-for-79).
- Admirals are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
Elmira Jackals (9-31-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (20-21-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 17 goals and 31 points.
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is tied for third with a 2.53 goals-against average.
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 11.11 penalty minutes per game.
- Cyclones are 15-1-3 when leading after one period.
Colorado Eagles (29-14-4) at Wichita Thunder (15-23-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Matt Garbowsky leads Colorado against the Thunder with three goals.
- Wichita’s Vincent Arseneau leads the league with four shorthanded goals.
- Eagles are fourth on the power play on the road at 22.2 percent (18-for-81).
- Thunder are 10-2-3 when leading after two periods.
Allen Americans (29-16-4) at Rapid City Rush (15-23-7) 6:35 p.m. MT
- Allen’s David Makowski is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Lindsay Sparks leads Rapid City against the Americans with two goals.
- Americans are tied for fourth with 3.78 goals per game.
- Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.5 percent (56-for-64).
Wheeling Nailers (24-15-5) at Idaho Steelheads (24-16-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze leads rookie defensemen with 37 points (7g-30a).
- Idaho’s Will Merchant is tied for first among rookies with nine power-play goals.
- Nailers are third with 33.75 shots per game.
- Steelheads are third on the power play at home at 25.0 percent (21-for-84).
Utah Grizzlies (23-19-4) at Alaska Aces (24-14-6) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi leads rookies with 22 goals.
- Peter Sivak leads Alaska against the Grizzlies with four goals and nine points.
- Grizzlies are fifth with 29.39 shots-against per game.
- Aces are 16-0-4 when scoring first.