Dayton Bombers (22-14-4) at Columbia Inferno (16-22-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Bombers’ Yannick Tifu is on a three-game assist streak (4a) and a six-game point streak (3g-6a).
• Columbia is tied for fourth in the ECHL on the penalty kill at home with 86.6 percent (116-for-134).
• Dayton has given up league-low 102 goals for a 2.55 goals-against average.
• Inferno’s Brad Ralph is on a four-game point streak (2g-4a).
Pensacola Ice Pilots (14-30-2) at Florida Everblades (27-14-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Ice Pilots’ Travis Lisabeth is on an eight-game point streak (3g-8a).
• Florida has seven points (3-1-1) in the last five games.
• Pensacola’s Mike Wirll team-leading five goals and six points in five games against Florida.
• Everblades’ Brent McDonald leads the team with four goals and nine points in five games against Pensacola.
Trenton Titans (22-16-5) at Augusta Lynx (25-20-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Trenton ranks fifth in the ECHL on the power play with 18.5 percent (51-for-276).
• Augusta has 14 points (6-2-2) in the last 10 games.
• Titans’ Rosario Ruggeri leads team with three assists and three points in one game against Augusta.
• Lynx’s Garrett Bembridge had four points (1g-3a) in 7-4 win at Trenton on Jan. 26.
Texas Wildcatters (26-12-8) at Gwinnett Gladiators (27-13-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Texas leads Gwinnett by one point in the South Division.
• Gwinnett leads the ECHL with 36 points (17-4-2) at home.
• Wildcatters’ Kevin Baker has team-leading six points (2g-4a) in five games against Gwinnett.
• Gladiators’ Brad Schell has team-high eight assists and 10 points in six games against Texas.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (15-26-3) at Utah Grizzlies (18-24-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Utah is on a three-game win streak and has 15 points (7-2-1) in the last 10 games.
• Long Beach is 8-1-0 when leading after the second period.
• Grizzlies’ Ryan Kinasewich has team-high four goals, five assists and nine points in four games against Long Beach.
• Ice Dogs’ Mike Brown is 2-1-0 with a goals-against average of 1.67 against Utah.
Victoria Salmon Kings (19-28-1) at Idaho Steelheads (24-17-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Victoria ranks 10th in the ECHL on the power play with 17.0 percent (55-for-324).
• Idaho has seven points (3-1-1) in their last five games.
• Salmon Kings’ Steve Lingren has team-leading six assists and seven points in six games against Idaho.
• Steelheads’ Steve Silverthorn is 4-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.44 in six games against Victoria.
Stockton Thunder (21-13-8) at Bakersfield Condors (27-12-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
• Condors’ Rane Carnegie and Josh Liebenow lead the team with two goals in three games against Stockton.
• Stockton is sixth in the ECHL on the penalty kill on the road with 86.0 percent (135-for-157).
• Bakersfield is sixth in the ECHL with 31 points (15-7-1) at home.
• Thunder’s Mike Lalonde has seven points (5g-2a) in four games against Bakersfield.
Las Vegas Wranglers (24-9-11) at Fresno Falcons (24-17-4) 7:30 p.m. PT
• Fresno has league-low goals-against average of 2.42.
• Las Vegas ranks third in the ECHL on the power play with 19.3 percent (57-for-295).
• Falcons’ Luke Curtin has team-leading six assists and seven points in six games against Las Vegas.
• Wranglers’ Scott Schoneck leads the team with five assists and six points in six games against Fresno.
Phoenix RoadRunners (22-19-4) at Alaska Aces (32-12-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
• Alaska has 16 points (8-2-0) in the last 10 games.
• Phoenix is third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.2 percent (136-for-156).
• Aces’ Kimbi Daniels is on a five-game point streak (3g-6a).
• RoadRunners’ Olivier Latendresse is on a four-game point streak (1g-3a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 319 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 174 have played their first NHL game in the last five seasons.
* 95 former ECHL players have played in the NHL this season.
* More than 100 players under contract to NHL teams have played in the ECHL this season.
* 16 former ECHL players have played their first NHL game this season: Krys Barch (Dallas on Jan. 15), Sheldon Brookbank (Nashville on Feb. 6), Barry Brust (Los Angeles on Nov. 30), Drew Fata (New York Islanders on Feb. 4), Yutaka Fukufuji (Los Angeles on Jan. 13), Daniel Girardi (New York Rangers on Jan. 27), Martin Houle (Philadelphia on Dec. 13), D.J. King (St. Louis on Oct. 5), Drew Larman (Florida on Nov. 13), Martin Lojek (Florida on Feb. 3), Joey MacDonald (Detroit on Oct. 19), Kris Newbury (Toronto on Dec. 23), Pierre Parenteau (Chicago on Feb. 7), Jesse Schultz (Vancouver on Nov. 28), former ECHL All-Star goaltender Mike Smith (Dallas on Oct. 21), and Mike Wall (Anaheim on Nov. 26).
* Record 47 former ECHL players played their first NHL game in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* ECHL has affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League and for the past 17 years there has been an ECHL player on the Calder Cup Champion.
* 86 players under contract to AHL teams have played in the ECHL this season.
* For each of the past four seasons, the ECHL has had more players called up to the AHL than all other professional leagues combined with 1,646 call ups involving almost 1,000 players, including 2005-06 when there were 416 call ups involving 263 players.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.
* Further information on the ECHL is available from its website at ECHL.com.