Adirondack Thunder (26-18-4) at Norfolk Admirals (17-23-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for sixth among rookies with five power-play goals.
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont is tied for sixth with 48 points (17g-31a).
- Thunder are first on the power play on the road at 24.7 percent (22-for-89).
- Admirals are league’s sixth-least penalized team with 12.20 penalty minutes per game.
Wheeling Nailers (26-19-4) at Orlando Solar Bears (20-21-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Nick Sorkin is tied for second with 33 assists.
- Joshua Winquist leads Orlando with 43 points (17g-26a).
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 20.8 percent (43-for-207).
- Solar Bears are 12-4-1 when scoring first.
South Carolina Stingrays (29-11-5) at Worcester Railers (20-19-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Joe Devin leads South Carolina with 37 points (13g-24a).
- Worcester’s Woody Hudson is second among rookies with a 21.7 percent shooting percentage (15-for-69).
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 94.4 percent (68-for-72).
- Railers are tied for seventh with seven shorthanded goals.
Kalamazoo Wings (24-17-4) at Brampton Beast (17-20-8) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for fourth with 25 goals.
- Brandon MacLean leads Brampton against the Wings with four goals and six points.
- Wings are fourth with 3.73 goals per game.
- Beast are seventh with 34.31 shots per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (25-22-1) at Toledo Walleye (30-12-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Greg Betzold leads Kansas City against the Walleye with two goals.
- Toledo’s Matej Machovsky leads the league with a 2.01 goals-against average.
- Mavericks are 7-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Walleye are fifth with 29.26 shots-against per game.
Allen Americans (24-18-6) at Florida Everblades (32-9-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Allen’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads the league with 39 assists.
- Florida’s Tyler Ganly leads defensemen with a 13.8 percent shooting percentage (4-for-29).
- Americans are 19-4-1 when scoring first.
- Everblades are third on the penalty kill at home at 88.0 percent (81-for-92).
Tulsa Oilers (20-21-9) at Cincinnati Cyclones (25-18-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Eric Draplukis third among defensemen with 128 shots on goal.
- Cincinnati’s Daniel Muzito-Bagenda is on a nine-game point streak (5g-10a).
- Oilers lead the league with 37.66 shots-against per game.
- Cyclones are 19-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Wichita Thunder (25-17-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (30-13-2) 8 p.m. ET
- Wichita’s Ralph Cuddemi is fifth with 172 shots on goal.
- Fort Wayne’s Michael Houseris tied for second with 18 wins.
- Thunder are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 85.1 percent (63-for-74).
- Komets are 9-1-0 in their last 10 games, outscoring their opponents 56-31 over that span.
Indy Fuel (19-21-3) at Quad City Mallards (15-25-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Matt Rupert leads Indy against the Mallards with five points (3g-2a).
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob is tied for first among rookie defensemen with 29 points (2g-27a).
- Fuel are tied for third with 10 shorthanded goals.
- Mallards are tied for third on the power play at home at 21.4 percent (18-for-84).
Idaho Steelheads (26-15-6) at Colorado Eagles (31-11-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for third with eight power-play goals.
- Michael Joly leads Colorado against the Steelheads with seven goals.
- Steelheads are fourth with 36.60 shots per game.
- Eagles are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.9 percent (87-for-99).
Utah Grizzlies (17-21-10) at Rapid City Rush (16-28-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Austin Ortega leads Utah against the Rush with five goals.
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for fifth among rookies with 38 points (18g-20a).
- Grizzlies are 10-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Rush are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.