Peoria Rivermen (17-16-4) at Trenton Titans (20-12-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Alfie Michaud is 2-0-0 against the Titans with a 1.00 goals-against average and .970 save percentage.
* Titans are 0-for-9 on the power play through two games against Peoria in 2004-05.
* Rivermen are 5-1-0 in the last six games, averaging 3.5 goals per-game.
* Trenton is 1-1-1 in its last three games, two have gone to overtime and all have been one-goal games.
Pee Dee Pride (22-17-2) at Gwinnett Gladiators (20-13-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Sean Fields stopped all 29 shots in Gwinnett’s first meeting with Pee Dee, a 2-0 win on December 28.
* Gladiators are first in the league in shots per-game (39.03) and Pee Dee is second (36.54).
* Allan Sirois leads the Pride with five points (2g-3a) and a +3 in his last five games.
* Pee Dee’s power play went from 8.9 percent in December to 25.4 percent in January.
Augusta Lynx (14-23-5) at Florida Everblades (22-13-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Matt Hendricks has six points (4g-2a) in three games against the Lynx.
* Louis Goulet had a goal and an assist in the last meeting, a 3-2 win by Augusta on January 18.
* Everblades have scored five goals or more on each of the games during their three-game winning streak.
* Lynx’ Todd Bennett leads the team in goals (13), power-play goals (9) and game-winning goals (4).
South Carolina Stingrays (22-14-3) at Columbia Inferno (21-12-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Maxime Daigneault has won six consecutive starts and has a 1.66 goals-against average in that span.
* Inferno’s power play is ranked 28th (11.9 percent) and South Carolina’s penalty kill is first (91.8 percent).
* Columbia’s Matt Ulwelling has five assists and seven points in his last five games.
* Brad Ralph leads Columbia with two game-winning goals and nine points (5g-4a) against South Carolina.
Texas Wildcatters (8-24-8) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (21-14-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Andrew Ianiero has seven points (2g-5a) in six games against Mississippi in 2004-05.
* Matt Underhill is 4-0-0 with a shutout and a 1.25 goals-against average against Texas.
* Wildcatters rank seventh in the league in average shots per-game with 33.10.
* Sea Wolves are averaging four goals per-game on current five-game winning streak.