Gwinnett Gladiators (22-13-6) at Charlotte Checkers (27-16-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Third meeting of the season between the two, the series is tied 1-1 with no team scoring a power-play goal.
* Gwinnett rookie Jeff Campbell leads the team in road scoring with 23 points (12g-11a) in 20 games.
* Rory Rawlyk leads the Charlotte defense in points (12) and plus/minus (+13) through 20 home games.
* Steve MacIntyre has a goal and an assist and is a +4 in his last two games with Charlotte.
Trenton Titans (23-13-6) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (24-15-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Teams combined for a league season high combined penalty minutes with 162 on January 28.
* Teams have identical 4-3-1 records against each other with the last two contests being decided in overtime.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky scored the game winner at 4:05 in overtime against Atlantic City on January 29.
* Atlantic City is 2-3-0 in February, having been outscored 13-8 and shut out twice.
Louisiana IceGators (17-23-3) at Columbia Inferno (23-12-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Nathan Marsters is 0-0-1 with a 0.92 goals-against average and .969 save percentage against Columbia.
* Inferno is undefeated in regulation in its last five games (3-0-2).
* Jade Galbraith has 18 points (5g-13a) in 13 games with Louisiana.
* Derek Eastman leads the Columbia defense with four points (2g-2a) and a +6 in the last five games.
Greenville Grrrowl (21-18-4) at Pee Dee Pride (22-22-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl’s Colin Pepperall has five goals and two assists in his last four games and Greenville is 3-1-0.
* Defenseman Tony Johnson is a +3 in his last 10 games as the Pride have gone 1-9-0, losing nine straight.
* Greenville has outscored its opponents 49-36 in the third period.
* Pride is 13-6-1 at home with a 2.15 goals-against average and a plus-minus rating of +69.
Florida Everblades (25-14-6) at Augusta Lynx (15-24-6) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Tyler MacKay is 3-0-0 with a 2.22 goals-against average in his three starts for Florida.
* Lynx’ Jamie Johnson has a seven-game scoring streak with nine points (4g-5a).
* Everblades have scored a power-play goal in each of their last six games, dating back to January 28.
* Jason Saal is 2-1-0 with a 1.95 goals-against average and .936 save percentage against Florida.
Texas Wildcatters (9-27-8) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (30-11-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Wildcatters are 1-3-0 and 0-for-19 on the power play against Pensacola in 2004-05.
* Ice Pilots Tyler Beechey leads ECHL in scoring with 59 points (22g-37a), one point shy of his career high.
* Dean Stork leads Texas on the power play with seven assists and has a total of eight power-play points.
* Pensacola has had six different players score the game-winning goal during its eight-game winning streak.
Dayton Bombers (14-26-3) at Peoria Rivermen (21-16-4) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Peoria is 3-2-1 against Dayton with four games being decided by one goal.
* Rivermen are ranked third in the ECHL on the penalty kill at 87.6 percent.
* Matt Herneisen has six points (2g-4a) and is a +3 in five games against Peoria in 2004-05.
* Peoria is 14-0-0 when leading after the first period and 17-0-1 when leading after the second period.
South Carolina Stingrays (25-16-3) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (22-16-4) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves’ Mike Jarmuth had a career-high eight-game point streak (11p-5g-6a) snapped on Tuesday.
* Stingrays are 13-2-0 in their last 15 games, outscoring opponents 56-32.
* Louis Dumont is one point away from 800 career points and two assists away from 500 career assists.
* First meeting of 2004-05 between the two clubs; South Carolina is 7-4-2 all-time against Mississippi.
Fresno Falcons (25-16-5) at Bakersfield Condors (27-12-8) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Falcons went 2-for-4 on the power play in 3-2 shootout win over Bakersfield on Tuesday.
* Condors are 4-1-3 and Fresno is 3-0-2 when tied after the second period.
* All-Star defenseman Guy Dupuis has three points (2g-1a) and is a +6 against in five games against Falcons.
* Bakersfield is 1-2-3 in its last six games, four of which have been decided by a score of 3-2.
Idaho Steelheads (23-20-3) at Las Vegas Wranglers (20-19-5) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Idaho goaltender Frank Doyle is 3-0-0 against Las Vegas this season.
* Las Vegas center Dustin Johner has four points (2g-2a) against Idaho this year.
* Steelheads’ left wing Bobby Russell has 11 points (4g-7a) and is +6 in his last 10 games.
* Wranglers’ Sebastien Centomo is 7-2-2 with a .936 save percentage and 2.05 goals-against average at home.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (30-13-4) at San Diego Gulls (24-16-5) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs Marco Rosa (2g-2a) and Joe Cardarelli (3g-1a) each have four points against the Gulls this season.
* Gulls’ goaltender Eddy Ferhi has won both of his starts against Long Beach.
* Long Beach forward Chris Kenady is tied for third in the ECHL in goals with 22.
* San Diego’s Mike Garrow is tied for sixth among ECHL defenseman with 29 points (8g-21a).
Wheeling Nailers (28-14-2) at Alaska Aces (26-15-4) 7:15 p.m. AT
* This is the first-ever meeting between Wheeling and Alaska.
* Alaska is 7-2-1 over its last 10 games and Mike Lee has two game-winning goals in that span.
* Nailers have won eight of their previous 10 games, outscoring opponents 28-18 in that stretch.
* Aces’ Joe Talbot has 12 points (5g-7a) and is +13 in his last 10 games.