Reading Royals (24-14-3) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (25-15-6) 2:05 p.m. ET
* Jake Moreland is 3-1-0 with a 1.97 goals-against average and .946 save percentage against Reading.
* Mike Sandbeck has six points (3g-3a) and two game-winning goals in seven games with Reading.
* Atlantic City is 19-3-3 and Reading is 19-4-2 when scoring first.
* Royals are second in the ECHL in goals-against average at 2.29.
Louisiana IceGators (17-24-3) at Columbia Inferno (24-12-5) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Nine different players registered a point in Columbia’s 3-2 win over Louisiana on Friday.
* Louisiana’s Wes Mason has 47 points (22g-25a) in 44 games and is tied for sixth in the ECHL in scoring.
* Inferno is 7-2-1 and has won five straight games against the South Division.
* IceGators are 4-6-1 and have lost their last four games against the East Division.
Peoria Rivermen (21-16-5) at Dayton Bombers (15-26-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Michael Ayers stopped 48-of-50 shots and 8-of-10 in a shootout to defeat Peoria 3-2 on Friday.
* Rivermen have won nine of their last 11 games, including four consecutive road victories.
* Igor Valeev has five points (2g-3a), including a game winner, and is a +3 in four games against Dayton.
* Bombers’ Scott Cameron has six points (4g-2a) and is a +2 in his last five games.
Augusta Lynx (16-24-6) at Greenville Grrrowl (22-18-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Jason Saal stopped 26-of-27 shots to give Augusta a 2-1 win over Florida on Friday.
* Grrrowl is 2-0-0 and 33.3 percent (2-for-6) on the power play against Augusta.
* Lynx is 10-0-2 when leading after the first period and 11-1-1 when leading after the second.
* Grrrowl’s Jeff Deslauriers made 37 saves to get his first ECHL win in a 3-2 shootout at Pee Dee on Friday.
Johnstown Chiefs (15-16-11) at Toledo Storm (26-15-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Season series is tied 2-2 as Toledo is a combined +20 against Johnstown.
* 14 of Johnstown’s 15 win this season have come when it scores the first goal.
* Maris Ziedins has six points (4g-2a) and is a +2 in four games against the Chiefs.
* Shawn Mather (7g-8a) and Mike James (8g-7a) lead the Chiefs with 15 points on the road this season.
Charlotte Checkers (28-16-2) at Pee Dee Pride (22-22-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Dusty Jamieson had a hat trick in Charlotte’s 5-4 win over Gwinnett on Friday.
* Pride lost 3-2 in a shootout to Greenville on Friday, securing its first point since January 21.
* Charlotte is 2-1-1 and 25 percent (3-for-12) on the power play against Pee Dee.
* Pride is 0-9-1 in its last 10 games, scoring an average of 1.9 goals in that span.
Florida Everblades (25-15-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (22-14-6) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Everblades are 3-0-1 and have a combined plus-minus of +35 against the Gladiators.
* Gladiators have three players who have scored three game-winning goals.
* Brad Church has six points (3g-3a) and is a +6 in four games against Gwinnett.
* Kris Goodjohn has nine points (2g-7a) and is a +5 in his last five games for the Gladiators.
Texas Wildcatters (9-28-8) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (31-11-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Pensacola’s Scott May scored two goals, including the game-winner, in a 3-2 win over Texas on Friday.
* Andrew Ianiero has six points (2g-4a) and is a +1 in five games against the Ice Pilots.
* Tyler Beechey has 14 points (3g-11a) and is a +6 during Pensacola’s current nine-game winning streak.
* Wildcatters are ranked 28th in scoring with 2.24 goals per-game and Pensacola is second with 3.26.
South Carolina Stingrays (25-16-4) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (23-16-4) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Louis Dumont had two power-play goals in the Sea Wolves’ 6-5 shootout win over the Stingrays on Friday.
* South Carolina is 3-1-1 in its last five games and has averaged over four goals-per game in that span.
* Matt W. Reid leads South Carolina with 20 points (8g-12a) in 23 road games.
* Mississippi is 2-0-1 in its last three games, all of which have been one-goal games including two shootouts.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (30-14-4) at Bakersfield Condors (28-12-8) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Long Beach leads the season series 3-2 and has a combined +42 rating against Bakersfield.
* The last three meetings between these two clubs have resulted in a score of 3-2.
* Condors are tied for first in shorthand goals (12); Ice Dogs are tied for first in short hand goals-against (3).
* Chris Madden is 3-0-0 with a 1.92 goals-against average and .956 save percentage against Bakersfield.
Fresno Falcons (25-17-5) at San Diego Gulls (25-16-5) 7:05 p.m. PT
* 2005 All-Star Dan Tessier has five goals and three assists in five games against the Gulls in 2004-05.
* Guillaume Fournier has nine points (5g-4a) in three games against Fresno.
* Gulls lead season series 3-2 as neither team has won back-to-back and the home team has won each game.
* Falcons have the second best power play in the league at 19.2 percent.
Idaho Steelheads (24-20-3) at Las Vegas Wranglers (20-20-5) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Wranglers own the league’s best power play at 19.4 percent, but are 2-for-24 (8.3 percent) against Idaho.
* Steelheads scored three of their four goals on the power play to defeat Las Vegas 4-3 on Friday.
* Warren Peters has seven points (3g-4a) and is a +2 in five games against Las Vegas.
* Dustin Johner leads the Wranglers at home with 21 points (7g-14a) in 23 games.
Wheeling Nailers (28-15-2) at Alaska Aces (27-15-4) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Aces’ Chris Minard scored his league-leading 30th goal in a 3-2 win over Wheeling on Friday.
* Wheeling had its six-game winning streak snapped in the 3-2 loss to Alaska on Friday.
* Alaska gives up the fewest shots-against per-game in the league, averaging 26.9.
* Joe Exter is 6-2-0 with a 1.83 goals-against average in eight consecutive starts for Wheeling.