Trenton Titans (23-13-7) at Dayton Bombers (16-26-3) 2:00 p.m. ET
* Titans have won the last three meetings and are 3-0-1 against the Bombers, including 2-0-0 at Dayton.
* In the last four games, Dayton’s Simon Lajeunesse (1-0-1) and Michael Ayers (2-0-0) have a GAA of 1.44.
* Trenton is 0-4-2 in its last six road games and 10-6-4 overall on the road.
* Bombers’ Scott Cameron has six points (5g-1a) in his last four games.
Louisiana IceGators (17-25-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (23-18-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
* In his first two games with Greenville, Jeff Deslauriers is 2-0 with an overtime win and a shootout win.
* IceGators are 1-2-0 on current five-game road trip and 1-7-0 in their last eight road games.
* Grrrowl’s Colin Pepperall has nine points (6g-3a) in his last seven games.
* Louisiana’s Wes Mason has nine points (4g-5a) in his last six games.
Charlotte Checkers (28-16-3) at Augusta Lynx (16-24-7) 4:05 p.m. ET
* Checkers are 1-0 at Augusta and 4-1-0 overall against the Lynx in 2004-05.
* Jamie Johnson (1g-6a) and Louis Goulet (2g-5a) lead the Lynx in scoring against Charlotte.
* Mike Harder leads Charlotte against Augusta with seven assists and nine points.
* Augusta is 2-1-2 in its last five games.
Johnstown Chiefs (15-17-11) at Peoria Rivermen (21-17-5) 3:00 p.m. CT
* Rivermen won 6-3 at Johnstown on February 6 to improve to 1-2-0 against the Chiefs in 2004-05.
* Johnstown is 0-4-1 in its last five games and 2-9-2 in its last 13 games.
* Peoria’s Alfie Michaud is 6-1-1 with 221 saves and a goals-against of 1.36 in his last nine games.
* Shawn Mather leads the Chiefs with 16 goals, five game-winning goals and 35 points.
South Carolina Stingrays (25-16-4) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (23-16-4) 3:05 p.m. CT
* Phil Sauve is 2-0-1 with 98 saves and a shootout win in his first three starts for Mississippi.
* Stingrays’ Ed Courtenay has a five-game assist streak (6a) and a five-game scoring streak (4g-6a).
* Mississippi’s Anthony Battaglia has five points (4g-1a) in his last four games.
* In his first three starts for South Carolina, Justin Eddy is 2-0-1 with 92 saves.
Toledo Storm (27-15-4) at Reading Royals (25-14-3) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Toledo has posted back-to-back shutouts and has not allowed a goal since February 5 at Reading (148:04).
* Reading’s Mike Sandbeck has two game-winning goals and four points (2g-2a) in the last five games.
* Storm has won the last two meetings to improve to 3-2-0 against the Royals, including 1-1-0 at Reading.
* Royals’ Matthew Yeats is 2-1-0 with a goals-against average of 1.34 in his last three games.
Wheeling Nailers (28-16-2) at Alaska Aces (28-15-4) 5:05 p.m. AT
* Aces are 9-2-1 and have outscored their opponents 44-26 in the last 12 games.
* Wheeling defenseman Ray DiLauro has a seven-game assist streak (9a).
* Alaska’s Joe Talbot has a game-winning goal and four assists in his last three games.
* Nailers’ Evgeny Lazarev has nine points (5g-4a) in the last seven games.