Cincinnati Cyclones (20-28-3) at Trenton Titans (23-18-5) 7:00 ET
* Titans have won three consecutive home games and are 14-5-3 overall at home in 2003-04.
* Tyler Deis (2g-5a) and Mark Concannon (2g-5a) lead the Cyclones in scoring over the last 10 games.
* In the last 10 games, Mathieu Brunelle leads the Titans with eight goals and 15 points (8g-7a).
* Garrett Prosofsky leads Cincinnati with 17 goals, 24 assists and 41 points in 46 games.
Wheeling Nailers (35-12-2) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (32-12-4) 7:05 ET
* Nailers are 2-0-0 at Atlantic City, including 5-2 win on Friday, and are 3-1-0 overall against Bullies.
* Jon Cullen leads the Bullies against Wheeling with four goals and six points in four games.
* Wheeling’s Tyler MacKay is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a 1.00 goals against average against Atlantic City.
* Atlantic City’s Luke Curtin has a team-high six assists and eight points (2g-6a) in his last five games.
Johnstown Chiefs (27-15-5) at Reading Royals (26-15-7) 7:05 ET
* Reading is 2-0-0 at home and 2-4-0 overall against Johnstown in 2003-04.
* Chiefs have won the last three meetings with the Royals and are 4-2-0 against Reading in 2003-04.
* Royals have won seven consecutive home games and are a league-leading 16-1-2 at home.
* Defenseman Jay Langager leads the Chiefs against Reading with five assists and six points.
Augusta Lynx (19-25-5) at Greenville Grrrowl (9-34-4) 7:05 ET
* Lynx have won the last three meetings with Greenville and are 3-1-0 against the Grrrowl.
* Greenville is 1-0-0 at home against Augusta, winning 6-2 on November 1, in 2003-04.
* Louis Goulet leads Augusta with four goals and seven points in four games against Greenville.
* In the last five games, Matt Demarski leads the Grrrowl with five goals and seven points.
South Carolina Stingrays (28-16-3) at Charlotte Checkers (25-19-6) 7:30 ET
* Checkers have won the last two meetings to improve to 3-3-0 against the Stingrays in 2003-04.
* Stingrays are 2-1-0 at Charlotte and 3-2-1 overall against the Checkers in 2003-04.
* Defenseman Rory Rawlyk leads the Checkers with five points (2g-3a) in six games against South Carolina.
* Ed Courtenay leads the Stingrays with six goals and seven points in six games against Charlotte.
Florence Pride (19-23-6) at Columbus Cottonmouths (26-21-4) 7:30 ET
* Columbus is 3-1-0 with a shutout against Florence in 2003-04.
* Pride is 1-1-0 at Columbus, including 8-5 win on Tuesday, and 1-3-0 overall against the Cottonmouths.
* Wes Goldie leads Florence with five points (2g-3a) in four games against Columbus.
* Marc-Andre Thinel leads Columbus with five points (1g-4a) in four games against Florence.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (30-15-6) at Florida Everblades (25-19-9) 7:30 ET
* Everblades won 5-3 on Friday and are 1-1-0 at home and 1-1-0 overall against the Sea Wolves in 2003-04.
* In the last five games, Jeff Hutchins leads Mississippi with three goals and five points.
* Brian McCullough leads the Everblades with four goals and five points in two games against Mississippi.
* Defenseman Kerry Ellis-Toddington leads Mississippi with three assists and three points against Florida.
Dayton Bombers (18-27-4) at Toledo Storm (19-23-6) 7:35 ET
* Dayton won the last meeting, 4-3 at Toledo on February 7, to improve to 4-3-0 against Toledo in 2003-04.
* Toledo is 3-1-0 at home and 3-4-0 overall against the Bombers in 2003-04.
* Chad Theuer leads Dayton with four goals and eight points (4g-4a) in seven games against Toledo.
* Alexandre Jacques leads Toledo with six goals and 11 points (6g-5a) in seven games against Dayton.
Roanoke Express (22-22-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (28-17-4) 7:35 ET
* Gwinnett is 1-0-0 at home, winning 4-2 on November 15, and 1-1-0 overall against the Express.
* Rick Kowalsky leads Roanoke against Gwinnett with four assists and five points.
* Blue Bennefield has a game-winning goal and three points (2g-1a) in two games against Roanoke.
* Express is 1-4-3 on its current 10-game road trip and 10-15-4 overall on the road in 2003-04.
San Diego Gulls (33-11-4) at Texas Wildcatters (15-31-4) 7:05 CT
* San Diego’s Trevor Koenig is 6-1-1 with a 2.20 goals against average in his last eight games.
* Ashlee Langdone leads Texas in scoring over the last five games with eight points (2g-6a).
* Gulls’ Greg Barber (3g-5a) and Billy Tibbetts (3g-5a) each have eight points in their last five games.
* Wildcatters’ Martin Masa has a game-winning goal and six points (5g-1a) in his last five games.
Louisiana IceGators (33-13-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (24-16-6) 7:05 CT
* Pensacola has won the last two meetings to improve to 5-5-0 against Louisiana and 4-1-0 at home.
* IceGators’ Bobby Brown (6g-4a) and Jamie Johnson (1g-9a) each have 10 points against the Ice Pilots.
* Pensacola’s Brian Collins (6g-3a) and Corey Neilson (2g-7a) each have nine points against Louisiana.
* Louisiana’s Alex Materukhin has three game-winning goals and 13 points (7g-6a) in his last 10 games.
Idaho Steelheads (28-15-5) at Peoria Rivermen (28-12-8) 8:05 CT
* Peoria’s Greg Black has three game-winning goals in his last five games.
* Idaho’s Andrei Vasilyev and David Bararuk each have four goals and five points in their last five games.
* Rivermen’s Mike Valley is 3-0-1 with a 1.71 goals against average in his last four games.
* Jan Kopecky leads the Steelheads with five game-winning goals, 20 goals and 38 points.
Alaska Aces (26-17-4) at Bakersfield Condors (18-23-7) 7:00 PT
* Condors are 3-1-0 at home, including 7-4 win on Tuesday, and 4-2-1 overall in 2003-04 against Alaska.
* Aces’ Joe Talbot has a team-leading nine points (4g-5a) in seven games against Bakersfield.
* Bakersfield’s Andrew Ianiero has a team-leading 10 points (5g-5a) in seven games against Alaska.
* Alaska’s Kimbi Daniels has two game-winning goals and four points (2g-2a) in his last five games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (16-28-4) at Las Vegas Wranglers (29-15-5) 7:05 PT
* Las Vegas is 1-1-0 at home and 4-1-0 overall against the Ice Dogs.
* Long Beach’s Nolan Graham has a game-winning goal and five points (1g-4a) in his last five games.
* Jeff Attard leads Las Vegas with two game-winning goals and seven points (3g-4a) against Long Beach.
* Ice Dogs’ T.J. Aceti is 4-3-2 with a 2.46 goals against average in his last nine games.