Roanoke Express (22-2-6) at Charlotte Checkers (26-19-6) 3:00 ET
* Checkers are 1-0-0 at home and 2-1-0 overall against Roanoke in 2003-04.
* Express is 2-1-0 against Charlotte in 2003-04 and 42-19-13 all-time in the regular season.
* Charlotte’s Mike Wirll has four game-winning goals and 13 points (9g-4a) in his last 10 games.
* Express is 1-5-3 on its current 10-game road trip and 10-16-4 overall on the road in 2003-04.
Florence Pride (19-24-6) at Greenville Grrrowl (9-34-5) 3:05 ET
* Pride is 1-0-0 at Greenville, 3-0-0 overall in 2003-04 and 25-14-4 all-time in regular season against Grrrowl.
* Greenville’s Matt Demarski has seven points (4g-3a) in his last five games.
* Florence’s Shaun Sutter has two game-winning goals and two points (2g-0a) against Greenville.
* Grrrowl’s Michel Robinson is 2-0-2 with a .939 save percentage in his last four games.
Idaho Steelheads (28-16-5) at Dayton Bombers (18-27-5) 4:00 ET
* Dayton’s Chad Theuer has two game-winning goals and five points (4g-1a) in his last five games.
* Steelheads are 1-4-1 in their last six road games and 11-11-3 overall on the road.
* Olivier Proulx leads the Bombers with 23 assists and 36 points and ranks second on the team with 13 goals.
* Idaho defenseman Darrell Hay has a game-winning goal and four points (1g-3a) in his last five games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (29-17-4) at Columbia Inferno (31-15-5) 4:05 ET
* Inferno is 1-0-0 at home and 2-1-0 overall against Gwinnett in 2003-04.
* Gwinnett’s Chris Durno has seven points (2g-5a) and is +6 in his last five games.
* Inferno’s Jesse Schultz is +9 and has six points in his last five games.
* Gladiators’ defenseman Paul Flache is +8 and has scored three points (1g-2a) in his last five games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (20-29-3) at Reading Royals (27-15-7) 5:05 ET
* Reading is 1-0-0 at home and 1-0-1 overall in 2003-04, and 13-14-7 all-time against Cincinnati.
* Cyclones are 0-3-0 in their last three road games and 9-15-0 overall on the road in 2003-04.
* Royals have won eight consecutive home games and are a league-leading 17-1-2 at home.
* Cincinnati’s Randy Petruk is 2-3-1 with a 2.78 goals against average in his last six games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (17-28-4) at Las Vegas Wranglers (29-16-5) 5:05 PT
* Long Beach has won the last two meetings at Las Vegas to improve to 2-1-0 at the Orleans Arena.
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 4-2-0 with a 2.35 goals against average against the Ice Dogs.
* Jeff Attard leads Las Vegas with two game-winning goals and eight points (3g-5a) against Long Beach.
* Michel Ouellet leads the Long Beach against Las Vegas with five points (2g-3a) in five games.