Louisiana IceGators (17-25-4) at Greenville Grrrowl (24-18-4) 10:35 a.m. ET
* Pascal Pelletier had a goal and two assists in Louisiana’s 4-3 shootout loss at Greenville on Sunday.
* Grrrowl is 9-4 in games going past regulation (2-0 in overtime and 7-4 in shootout).
* IceGators are 2-16-1 when trailing after the first period and 0-19-0 when trailing after the second period.
* Greenville is 15-6-4 in one-goal games.
Columbia Inferno (25-12-5) at Charlotte Checkers (28-17-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* D’Arcy McConvey has five points (3g-2a) and is a +5 in five games against Charlotte.
* Dusty Jamieson has 11 goals and 21 points in 17 home games.
* Eduard Pershin has 10 points (4g-6a) and is a +4 in six games against Columbia.
* Inferno is 3-2-2 with a 3.10 goals-against average against Charlotte this season.
Trenton Titans (24-13-7) at Reading Royals (26-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Andrew Allen stopped 26-of-27 shots in the Titans’ last meeting with Reading, a 4-1 win on February 6.
* Royals lead the league in fewest goals allowed with 98 and are the only team under 100.
* Trenton is 2-1-0 when playing at Reading outscoring them 12-11.
* Reading has outscored its opponents 10-4 in the last two games.
Florida Everblades (26-15-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (22-14-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Everblades are 4-0-1 against Gwinnett with three games being decided in a shootout.
* Jeff Campbell is tied for second among all ECHL rookies with 43 points (20g-23a).
* Florida is 19-3-4 when scoring the first goal while Gwinnett is 13-4-4 when scoring first.
* Gladiators have four players who are a +11 or higher in 22 home games.
Johnstown Chiefs (15-18-11) at Peoria Rivermen (22-17-5) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Chiefs are 2-2-0 and have a goals-against average of 4.76 against Peoria.
* Peoria’s power play is 5-for-17 (29.4 percent) against the Chiefs.
* Shawn Mather has 16 points (8g-8a) including three game-winning goals in 18 road games this season.
* Peoria has the best penalty kill at home with 91.4 percent and has stopped 58 straight opponent power plays.
Fresno Falcons (26-17-5) at Victoria Salmon Kings (8-33-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Brett Jaeger is 3-0-0 with a 2.18 goals-against average and .925 save percentage against Victoria.
* Victoria has scored 20 goals in 24 home games.
* David Brisson has nine assists and averages over two points a game in six games against the Salmon Kings.
* Kings won the last meeting, snapping a 20-game losing streak with a 5-4 shootout win on February 5.