Mississippi Sea Wolves (24-17-4) at Charlotte Checkers (29-18-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Mississippi is 3-1-1 in its last five games, all of which have been one-goal games.
* Checkers are 5-1 in overtime games and 5-2 in shootouts in 2004-05.
* Anthony Battaglia leads the Sea Wolves with seven points (4g-3a) in the last three games.
* Rory Rawlyk leads all Checkers defensemen in points (15) and plus-minus (+14) in 23 home games.
Johnstown Chiefs (16-18-11) at Dayton Bombers (16-27-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Chiefs are 3-2-1 against the Bombers in 2004-05 and have outscored them 6-1 in the last two meetings.
* Bombers are 3-1-1 in their last five games scoring an average of 3.6 goals-per game.
* Johnstown is 5-8-4 playing on the road against its North Division opponents in 2004-05.
* Simon Lajeunesse is 1-0-1 with a 1.68 goals-against average and .944 save percentage at home.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (25-16-6) at Reading Royals (27-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Barry Brust is 2-1-0 and has a 1.35 goals-against average and a .952 save percentage against the Bullies.
* Trevor Koenig 3-3-0 with a 2.65 goals-against average since joining the Bullies on February 4.
* Royals are 21.4 percent (6-for-28) on the power play in five games against Atlantic City.
* Jason Notermann is second in the ECHL in power-play goals with 12.
Gwinnett Gladiators (23-15-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (25-17-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Rookie Jeff Campbell has six goals and nine points in three games against South Carolina in 2004-05.
* Matt W. Reid leads the Stingrays with 24 points (11g-13a) and a +12 in 19 home games.
* Gladiators are 2-1-0 against the Stingrays as both teams combine for average of seven goals in each game.
* South Carolina has a 5.34 goals-against average in three games against Gwinnett.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (33-11-4) at Florida Everblades (26-16-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Damian Surma has six assists and nine points in five games and is a +6 against interstate rival Ice Pilots.
* Pensacola goes for its 12th straight win and looks to extend its division lead against second-place Florida.
* Everblades are 14-1-1 when leading after the first period and 14-0-0 when leading after the second period.
* All-Star Defenseman Corey Nielson has 14 points (5g-9a) and is +8 in Pensacola’s 11-game winning streak.
Toledo Storm (28-16-4) at Trenton Titans (24-15-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Storm went 3-for-4 on the power play in 7-5 win over Trenton on Wednesday.
* Titans are 25.9 percent (7-for-27) on the power play in five games against Toledo in 2004-05.
* Sam Paolini has nine points (4g-5a) in five games against the Titans.
* Titans are 12-6-2 at home against their North Division opponents.
Columbia Inferno (27-12-5) at Pee Dee Pride (24-22-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Inferno is unbeaten in regulation in the last 10 games (8-0-2), outscoring opponents 33-20 in that span.
* Pride is 9-2-2 at home against East Division opponents in 2004-05.
* Matt Ulwelling has two game-winning goals in his last three games for Columbia.
* Pee Dee has a combined plus-minus rating of +84 in 23 home games in 2004-05.
Greenville Grrrowl (25-19-4) at Augusta Lynx (17-24-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Greenville is 3-0-0 against the Lynx and has won the last two meetings in overtime.
* Jamie Johnson (3g-5a) and Matt Dzieduszycki (5g-3a) lead August with eight points in the last five games.
* Grrrowl is 7-2-1 in its last 10 games with eight one-goal games, including six went past regulation.
* Augusta is a combined -78 in 22 home games in 2004-05.
Texas Wildcatters (9-29-8) at Louisiana IceGators (17-26-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Teams combined for 15 goals in the last meeting, a 8-7 win for the IceGators, who are 5-2-0 versus Texas.* Louisiana is 11-1-3 when leading after the second period and 0-20-0 when trailing after the second period.* John Snowden has 12 goals and 21 points in 22 road games for the Wildcatters.* Texas is 27th in the ECHL in goals-against average (3.54) and 28th in scoring average (2.24).
Alaska Aces (29-15-4) at Peoria Rivermen (22-17-6) 7:30 p.m. CT
* First meeting of the season between the two clubs; Alaska was 2-1-0 against the Rivermen in 2003-04.
* When scoring the first goal, Rivermen are 19-2-2 and Alaska is 20-4-2.
* Alaska has eight players on its roster who have 10 or more points in 20 road games.
* Peoria is 3-0-0 at home and 6-2-1 overall against the West Division in 2004-05.
Victoria Salmon Kings (9-34-5) at Idaho Steelheads (25-20-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads are 3-1-0 against Victoria, winning the last three games by a total score of 11-4.
* Victoria has a 3.76 goals-against average and a .889 save percentage in 22 road games.
* Idaho’s Frank Doyle is 3-1-0 with a 1.51 goals-against average in his last four starts.
* Victoria leads the league with 29.9 penalty minutes per game.
San Diego Gulls (25-17-6) at Fresno Falcons (27-27-6) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Falcons lead the ECHL on the power play at 20.4 percent and Shaun Sutter leads in power-play goals (13).
* Each team has won three of the six games and neither team has won back-to-back games against the other.
* Guillaume Fournier has five goals, including two game winners, in four games against Fresno.
* Falcons’ Brett Jaeger is 2-0-1 with a 0.72 goals-against average in his last three starts.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (30-14-5) at Las Vegas Wranglers (20-21-5) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs are 3-0-1 versus Las Vegas and every game decided by one goal, including three past regulation.
* Las Vegas is 7-9-2 at home against West Division opponents.
* All-Star Marco Rosa has 21 points and has recorded a point in 15 of the last 17 games for Long Beach.
* Sebastien Centomo is 1-1-1 with a 1.65 goals-against average in his last three starts for Las Vegas.