Reading Royals (27-14-4) at Trenton Titans (25-15-7) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans scored three unanswered goals in the third period to defeat Toledo 4-2 on Friday.
* Graig Mischler leads the Royals with six points, all assists, in four games against the Titans.
* Rick Kowalski and Brent Robinson each have four goals and eight points in seven games against Reading.
* Trenton leads the season series 4-3 and the home team has won the last three contests.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (24-18-4) at Charlotte Checkers (30-18-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Checkers scored three unanswered goals to defeat Mississippi 7-4 on Friday.
* Mississippi is 2-2-0 in the last four games and has averaged 4.75 goals per-game.
* Charlotte is 2-0-0 and 50 percent (4-for-8) on the power play against the Sea Wolves.
* Anthony Battaglia leads the Sea Wolves with 11 points (5g-6a) in eight games in February.
Dayton Bombers (16-27-4) at Johnstown Chiefs (17-18-11) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Joe Tallari scored his first professional game-winning goal in Johnstown’s 2-1 win over Dayton on Friday.
* Chiefs lead the season series 4-3 and have won the last three contests against Dayton.
* Bombers are 2-1-2 in their last five games, three of which have gone past regulation.
* Dayton is 4-1-0 in its last five road games, outscoring its opponents 18-8.
Toledo Storm (28-17-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (26-16-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Storm is 3-1-0 against the Bullies with a goals-against average of 0.98 in the four games.
* Jake Moreland is 1-1-1 with a 1.27 goals-against average and .960 save percentage against the Storm.
* Scooter Smith has 10 points (5g-5a) and is a +5 in his last five games with Toledo.
* Atlantic City has not won two games in-a-row since January 2 and 5.
Columbia Inferno (27-12-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (25-17-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Season series is tied 4-4 with the home team winning five of the eight games.
* Brad Ralph has six goals and 10 points in eight games against South Carolina.
* Kevin Spiewak has five points (3g-2a) and leads the team with a +8 in his six games against Columbia.
* Inferno is 4-0-1 with a combined 1.40 goals-against average in its last five games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (24-15-7) at Greenville Grrrowl (25-20-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Season series is tied 2-2 with Greenville winning the last two games.
* Gwinnett’s Jeff Campbell is tied for second among league rookies with 44 points (21g-23a).
* Mike Brodeur is 1-0-1 with a 1.92 goals-against average and .953 save percentage against Gwinnett.
* Mike Vigilante scored the game winner in a shootout for Gwinnett’s 4-3 win at South Carolina on Friday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (34-11-4) at Florida Everblades (26-16-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Scott May had two goa
ls in Pensacola’s 5-4 shootout win at Florida on Friday, its 12th straight win.* Friday’s loss to Pensacola was the first time in 2004-05 that Florida did not hold a lead in the third period.
* Ice Pilots lead the season series 4-2, winning three of the games in a shootout.
* Everblades power play is 22.6 percent (7-for-31) through eight games in February.
Pee Dee Pride (25-22-3) at Augusta Lynx (18-24-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Pride is 5-0-0 and has outscored Augusta 21-9 in 2004-05.
* Lynx have the best home power play in the league at 23 percent (23-for-100).
* Jason Saal made 26 saves for his third shutout of the season in Augusta’s 3-0 win over Greenville on Friday.
* Pee Dee’s last win on the road was at Augusta on January 11.
Alaska Aces (29-15-5) at Peoria Rivermen (23-17-6) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Igor Valeev scored at 2:11 into overtime to give the Rivermen a 5-4 win over Alaska on Friday.
* Aces are 5-0-1 in their last six road games, outscoring opponents 33-14.
* Brian McCullough leads Peoria at home with 27 points (14g-13a) and a +13 rating in 23 games.
* Scott Gomez leads the league with 49 assists which is more than any Aces player had in 2003-04.
Louisiana IceGators (17-27-4) at Texas Wildcatters (10-29-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Louisiana leads the season series 5-3, but Texas has won two out of the last three games.
* Kamil Kreps (3g-4a) and Rob Globke (4g-3a) each have seven points in two games against the IceGators.
* IceGators are 18.2 percent (6-for-33) on the power play against Texas.
* Texas is 6.7 percent (2-for-30) on the power play in February.
Victoria Salmon Kings (9-35-5) at Idaho Steelheads (26-20-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads scored an ECHL season high and team record 12 goals against Victoria in Friday’s 12-3 win.
* Kings’ Ryan Wade has eight points (5g-3a) in eight games in February.
* Idaho is a +56 with a 1.57 goals-against average through seven games in February.
* Victoria has allowed six or more goals in a game 11 times in 2004-05.
Bakersfield Condors (29-13-8) at San Diego Gulls (25-18-6) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Last four games between these two teams have all been decided by one goal at San Diego.
* Yutaka Fukufuji and Randy Petruk are 4-1-1 and have a 1.78 goals-against average against the Gulls.
* Mike Hofstrand has two goals in four games against San Diego and both are game winners.
* Gulls are +63 and 22.4 percent on the power play through 24 home games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (31-14-5) at Las Vegas Wranglers (20-22-5) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Marco Rosa has seven points and all three of his goals against Las Vegas are game winners.
* Long Beach is 9.5 percent and Las Vegas is 12 percent on the power play against each other.
* Rookie Nathan Martz leads the Ice Dogs with a plus-minus rating of +16 through 23 road games.
* Sebastien Centomo is winless in February at 0-1-1 with a 1.97 goals-against average.