Peoria Rivermen (18-16-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (20-12-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Peoria’s Alfie Michaud stopped 38 shots in 2-1 shootout win at Trenton on Tuesday.
* Atlantic City ranks sixth in the ECHL in goals-against per-game (2.58) and Peoria ranks fifth (2.45).
* Rivermen have won three straight and are 3-1-0 against Bullies, outscoring them 7-1 in the last two games.
* Bullies are 12-3-3 at home and this is the first meeting between the two clubs in 2004-05 at Atlantic City.
San Diego Gulls (22-14-4) at Toledo Storm (23-14-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Maris Ziedins had three points (1g-2a) in Toledo’s 5-2 win over San Diego on Sunday.
* San Diego’s road power play is 12.9 percent compared to its home power play at 24.2 percent.
* Storm is 7-0-1 when tied after the second period and are 5-0-4 when going past regulation.
* Gulls are 1-2-0 and have been outscored 9-4 on current seven-game road trip.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (27-11-4) at Louisiana IceGators (16-22-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* IceGators return home after playing 11-of-12 on the road, going 2-10-0.
* Tyler Beechey has 13 points (6g-7a) and is a +5 in nine games against Louisiana in 2004-05.
* IceGators’ Wes Mason has 41 points (19g-22a), tying the number of points he had in all of 2003-04.
* Ice Pilots won the last two meetings with Louisiana, outscoring them 12-6.
Fresno Falcons (22-16-4) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-29-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Blue Bennefield leads the Salmon Kings with five points (2g-3a) in four games against the Falcons.
* Falcons are 3-1-0 against Victoria and are 5-for-19 (26.3 percent) on the power play.
* Rob Voltera leads the Salmon Kings in goals with 15.
* Brett Jaeger is 3-0-0 against the Kings with a 1.71 goals-against average and .933 save percentage.
Bakersfield Condors (26-10-6) at Alaska Aces (24-14-4) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Condors are second in the league in goals per-game (3.24) and Alaska ranks third (3.21).
* Chris Minard had two goals in the Alaska’s only meeting against the Condors, a 5-2 loss on November 2.
* Bakersfield has eight players who have scored 20 points or more in 2004-05.
* Aces are 5-1-0 in its last six games and Scott Gomez has 11 points (2g-9a) in that span.