Alaska Aces (30-15-5) at Dayton Bombers (16-28-4) 2:00 p.m. ET
* Alaska’s Joe Talbot has a two-game goal-scoring streak (3g) and a six-game scoring streak (4g-6a).
* Dayton’s Simon Lajeunesse is 1-0-2 with a goals-against average of 1.63 in his last three starts.
* Aces’ Lance Mayes is 6-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.97 in his last six starts.
* Tyler Kolarik leads the Bombers with four game-winning goals and 16 goals.
Toledo Storm (29-17-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (26-17-6) 2:05 p.m. ET
* Storm has won the last three meetings and is 4-1-0 against the Bullies, including 1-1-0 at Atlantic City.
* Bullies have lost their last two home games and are 13-7-3 overall at home in 2004-05.
* Toledo’s Scott Fankhouser is 2-1-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 0.98 against the Bullies.
* Atlantic City’s Jake Moreland is 1-2-1 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.45 against Toledo.
Trenton Titans (26-15-7) at Johnstown Chiefs (18-18-11) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Titans have won the last two meetings and are 6-1-0 overall and 2-0-0 at Johnstown in 2004-05.
* Johnstown’s David Cann is 3-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.58 in his last three starts.
* Scott Bertoli leads the Titans against Johnstown with two game-winning goals and six goals.
* Chiefs’ Joe Tallari has a three-game goal-scoring streak (3g).
Charlotte Checkers (31-18-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (24-16-8) 4:05 p.m. ET
* Checkers have won the last two meetings and are 3-1-0 overall and 1-1-0 at Gwinnett against the Gladiators.
* Gladiators are 3-0-3 in their last six home games and 13-5-5 overall at home in 2004-05.
* Dusty Jamieson leads the Checkers against Gwinnett with four goals and five points.
* Gladiators’ Kris Goodjohn is fifth in the league with 36 assists and is tied for fifth in scoring with 50 points.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (32-14-5) at Bakersfield Condors (29-14-8) 2:00 p.m. PT
* Bakersfield is 1-1-1 at home and 3-2-1 overall against the Ice Dogs.
* Long Beach is 2-0-1 at Bakersfield and 3-1-2 overall against the Condors.
* Ryan Gillis (2g-5a) and Vlad Serov (6g-1a) lead the Condors in scoring against Long Beach.
* Joe Cardarelli leads the Ice Dogs against Bakersfield with five goals and seven points.
Wheeling Nailers (30-17-2) at Reading Royals (27-14-5) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Nailers won the last meeting and are 3-3-1 overall and 1-1-1 at Reading in 2004-05.
* Royals are 2-1-0 at home and 4-3-0 overall against Wheeling in 2004-05.
* Wheeling’s Ed McGrane has a five-game scoring streak (3g-4a).
* Reading’s Graig Mischler has a four-game scoring streak (1g-8a).
Las Vegas Wranglers (20-23-5) at Fresno Falcons (28-17-6) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Fresno has won the last four meetings and is 4-1-0 overall and 2-1-0 at home against the Wranglers.
* First of eight straight road games for the Wranglers, who are 9-10-3 on the road.
* Falcons’ Brett Jaeger is 3-0-1 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 0.53 in his last four starts.
* Dustin Johner leads Las Vegas with 20 goals and 41 points.