Columbia Inferno (27-12-7) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (24-19-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* NHL player Bates Battaglia will play his first game as Mississippi faces Columbia for the first time.
* Sea Wolves are 1-0-1 all-time in the regular season against the Inferno.
* Inferno is 8-2-1 against the South Division in 2004-05.
* Defenseman Trevor Demmans has 11 assists and is a +14 in 21 road games for the Inferno.
Johnstown Chiefs (19-18-11) at Reading Royals (28-14-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Johnstown leads the season series 2-1 as the home team has won each game.
* Eric Fortier has four multiple-points games in his last five appearances for the Royals.
* David Currie is 2-0-1 with a 1.62 goals-against average and .954 save percentage against Reading.
* Royals are 4-0-2 in their last six games and 1-0-2 in the last three, all of which have gone past regulation.
Greenville Grrrowl (27-20-4) at South Carolina Stingrays (26-17-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl’s 4-3 shootout win over Stingrays on Monday tied the season series 3-3.
* Stingrays are 1-1-4 in the last six games, five of which have gone past regulation.
* Grrrowl are a +47 against the Stingrays and Scott Balan leads the team on the road with a +10 rating.
* Joe Tenute is tied for the ECHL lead among rookies on the power play in points (19) and assists (12).
Florida Everblades (27-16-7) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (34-12-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Frederic Cloutier leads the ECHL in wins with 22 and is third in saves with 1027.
* Everblades ended Pensacola’s record-breaking 12-game winning streak with a 2-1 win on Saturday.
* Pensacola leads the season series 4-3 and five games have been decided by one goal.
* Florida is 12-8-2 on the road with a plus-minus rating of +62 as they begin a six-game road trip.
San Diego Gulls (26-18-6) at Victoria Salmon Kings (9-36-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Gulls are 2-1-0 against Victoria and each game has been decided by one goal.
* Victoria is 5-for-11 (45.5 percent) on the power play against San Diego.
* Eddy Ferhi is winless in his last two starts (0-1-1) despite a 1.44 goals-against average.
* Kings rank last in the ECHL in shots per-game (27.60) and goals-against (4.12).