Dayton Bombers (16-30-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (27-17-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Bullies have won the last five meetings to improve to 5-1-0 against Dayton in 2004-05.
* Atlantic City is 18-3-3 and Dayton is 11-1-1 when leading after the second period.
* Bombers have lost two straight and are 6-15-0 when playing on the road against North Division opponents.
* Bullies are 11-6-3 against home against North Division rivals in 2004-05.
Charlotte Checkers (31-19-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (28-20-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Checkers are 4-1-0 with a 2.33 goals-against average versus Greenville, winning the last four meetings.
* Greenville is 10-4 and Charlotte is 10-3 in games going past regulation.
* Charlotte is 5-4-1 in its last 10 games against rivals in the East Division.
* Jeff Deslauriers is 5-1-0 since joining the Grrrowl with five of the games decided by one goal.
South Carolina Stingrays (26-18-7) at Pee Dee Pride (25-23-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Stingrays lead the season series 5-2 and the home team has won all seven games in 2004-05.
* Pee Dee is 10-2-2 at home against the East Division in 2004-05.
* South Carolina has not won a single game when trailing after the first or second period in 2004-05.
* Pride is 1-for-30 (3.3 percent) on the power play in seven games against South Carolina.
Trenton Titans (27-16-7) at Wheeling Nailers (30-17-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Wheeling is 5-0-0 against Trenton this season.
* Trenton’s power play is tied for 10th in the ECHL at 17.4 percent (40-for-230).
* Nailers’ Ray DiLauro ranks second among defensemen with 39 points (9g-30a).
* Titans have been outscored by the Nailers 15-8.
Johnstown Chiefs (19-19-11) at Toledo Storm (29-19-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Toledo is 3-2-0 against Johnstown this season.
* Chiefs’ rookie forward Jean Desrochers has five points (1g-4a) against Toledo.
* Storm’s Nick Parillo is second in the league with five shorthand goals.
* Johnstown power play ranks 27th in the ECHL at 13.0 percent (29-for-223).
Augusta Lynx (19-24-7) at Gwinnett Gladiators (25-16-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Season series is tied 3-3 between the two clubs with each game being decided by one goal.
* Defenseman Rick Emmett had five points (3g-2a) and is a +4 for Gwinnett in five games against Augusta.
* In Glas Co Player of the Week Jamie Johnson has seven points (1g-6a) in five games against Gwinnett.
* Lynx is second in the ECHL on power plays (19.4 percent); Gwinnett is third on penalty kills (87.9 percent).
Mississippi Sea Wolves (25-19-4) at Louisiana IceGators (19-27-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* IceGators lead the season series 4-2 outscoring Mississippi 23-18 in 2004-05.
* Mississippi is 3-3-0 in its last six games scoring an average of 4.3 goals in that span.
* Louisiana has won its last two games scoring 10 goals, three more than in its previous five games.
* Sea Wolves are 6-2-2 in the last 10 road games against South Division rivals.
Columbia Inferno (27-13-8) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (35-12-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* First meeting of the season between the two clubs; Pensacola went 2-1-0 against Columbia in 2003-04.
* Columbia is 8-3-2 against the South Division and Pensacola is 8-1-1 against the East Division in 2004-05.
* Ice Pilots are 23-1-1 and Inferno is 22-1-4 when leading after the second period.
* Pensacola is a +76 in 26 road games and Columbia is +81 through 25 home games.
Florida Everblades (27-16-8) at Texas Wildcatters (10-29-9) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Matt Hendricks has 47 points (23g-24a) which leads Florida and ties him for the ECHL rookie lead.
* Texas and Florida have each won one of the two games they have played against each other.
* Everblades’ road power play ranks 28th in the ECHL at 11.0 percent (10-for-91).
* Kamil Kreps (5g-6a) and Kevin Cooper (3g-8a) each have 11 points in the last 10 games for Texas.
Reading Royals (29-14-5) at Peoria Rivermen (23-18-7) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Royals are 5-0-2 in the last seven games, outscoring their opponents 26-16.
* Peoria is 9-6-4 at home when playing the North Division in 2004-05.
* All-Star Barry Brust is 3-0-0 with a 1.33 goals-against average and .957 save percentage against Peoria.
* Colin Hemingway has four goals, six points and is a +4 in his last five games for the Rivermen.
Las Vegas Wranglers (20-25-5) at Victoria Salmon Kings (10-37-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Wranglers’ Dustin Johner is fourth among rookies with 20 goals.
* Jason Stone has a 3.76 goals-against average with a 5-21-4 record for Victoria.
* Las Vegas has the ECHL’s top road power play at 22.2 percent (24-for-108).
* Salmon Kings’ Ryan Wade is tied for 11th in rookie scoring with 33 points (12g-21a).
Bakersfield Condors (29-15-8) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (34-14-5) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs lead season series 4-3 as Joe Cardarelli and Evan Cheverie each have five goals in seven games.
* Bakersfield is undefeated in regulation when leading after the second period with an 18-0-3 record.
* Condors are 4-4-2 in the last 10 road games against West Division rivals.
* Long Beach ranks third in the league in average goals-allowed per-game with 2.44.