Fresno Falcons (29-17-6) at Alaska Aces (33-15-5) 2:05 p.m. AT
* Season series is tied 2-2 as Fresno has won the last two meetings by a score of 2-1.
* Falcons’ power play is first in the ECHL at 19.9 percent and Aces are ranked fifth with 18.6 percent.
* ECHL leading goal scorer Chris Minard has three goals and is a +4 in four games against Fresno.
* Jamie Hodson is 2-0-0 with a 0.96 goals-against average and .967 save percentage against Alaska.
Dayton Bombers (17-30-4) at Trenton Titans (27-17-7) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Trenton has won the last five games and is 25.9 percent (7-for-27) on the power play against Dayton.
* Michael Ayers stopped 4-of-5 shooters in the shootout in Dayton’s 4-3 win over Atlantic City on Friday.
* Matt Herneisen has three goals and five points and is a +2 in five games against Trenton.
* All-Star rookie Brent Robinson leads Trenton with nine goals and is tied with 19 points in 25 home games.
Pee Dee Pride (25-24-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (29-20-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Pee Dee’s 6-0 loss to South Carolina on Friday was only the third time all season they have been shut out.
* Jeff Deslauriers got his first professional shutout stopping 40 shots as Grrrowl beat Charlotte 3-0 on Friday.
* Grrrowl lead the season series 4-3 and are 26.9 percent (7-for-26) on the power play against Pee Dee.
* Pride has a 5-12-0 record against the East Division when playing on the road.
Charlotte Checkers (31-20-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (27-18-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Checkers are 7.7 percent on the power play and a -10 against South Carolina yet lead the season series 3-2.
* Justin Eddy got his first professional shutout making 39 saves in Stingrays’ 6-0 win at Pee Dee on Friday.
* Checkers are 17-1-1 and South Carolina is 22-1-2 when leading after the second period.
* Ed Courtenay has 11 points (4g-7a) and is a +5 in his last five games for the Stingrays.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (27-17-7) at Wheeling Nailers (31-17-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Nailers lead the season series against Atlantic City 3-1 winning all three games in a shootout.
* Dan Peters leads the Bullies defense with 11 points (4g-7a) and a +6 rating on through 22 road games.
* Wheeling is 3-0-1 in its last four games, scoring an average of 3.5 goals per-game.
* Atlantic City’s Derek Edwardson is fifth in the league among all rookies with 45 points (17g-28a).
Johnstown Chiefs (19-20-11) at Toledo Storm (30-19-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Rick Judson scored twice and Scott Fankhouser made 27 saves in Storm’s 4-1 win over Chiefs on Friday.
* Johnstown has 11 ties in 2004-05, tying them for the most ties in team history in a season.
* Toledo has won the last three meetings with Johnstown, outscoring them 12-3 in that span.
* Chiefs are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games on the road against the North Division.
Gwinnett Gladiators (26-16-7) at Augusta Lynx (19-25-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Gladiators scored the first eight goals in their 8-2 win over Augusta on Friday.
* Eric Johansson has nine points and five goals, including four on the power play in the last five Lynx games.
* Gwinnett had six players register two points or more in Friday’s 8-2 win over Augusta.
* Lynx are 3-1-1 in their last five games at home, outscoring opponents 20-11.
Reading Royals (29-15-5) at Peoria Rivermen (24-18-7) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Peoria scored five unanswered goals in the second period to defeat Reading 5-2 on Friday.
* Royals are 15-10-3 overall and 3-5-2 in their last 10 games on the road in 2004-05.* Peoria is second in the ECHL in penalty kills (88.6 percent) and Reading is first in shorthand goals (12).
* Barry Brust is tied for seventh in the league with a 2.25 goals-against average.
Florida Everblades (28-16-8) at Texas Wildcatters (10-30-9) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Tyler MacKay made 28 saves for his first shutout of 2004-05 in Florida’s 8-0 win at Texas on Friday.
* Wildcatters are 1-2-0 with a 5.35 goals-against average against the Everblades.
* David Lundbohm got his first professional hat trick in Florida’s 8-0 win at Texas on Friday.
* Texas is 2-7-1 in the last 10 games against the South Division.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (26-19-4) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (35-13-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Mississippi’s Louis Dumont has a five-game scoring streak (8p-2g-6a).
* Ice Pilots are 4-1-0 with a 1.20 goals-against average and .967 save percentage against Mississippi.
* Bates Battaglia has a goal and two assists in his first two games with the Sea Wolves.
* Pensacola is 6-for-24 on the power play and has a plus-minus rating of +43 against the Sea Wolves.
Columbia Inferno (28-13-8) at Louisiana IceGators (19-28-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Inferno went 2-for-4 on the power play and scored three straight goals in Friday’s 3-2 win over Pensacola.
* IceGators scored three unanswered goals for their first win in 2004-05 against Columbia 4-3 on Wednesday.
* Trevor Demmans leads Columbia with five points (1g-4a) and is a +5 in four games against Louisiana.
* Louisiana’s power play went 2-for-5 on Friday and is 23-for-103 (22.3 percent) overall at home.
San Diego Gulls (27-19-6) at Bakersfield Condors (30-15-8) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Sylvain Deschatelets had four assists in San Diego’s 7-4 win over Bakersfield on February 19.
* Condors lead the season series 4-3 despite losing the last two games to San Diego by a score of 10-5.
* Bakersfield is 5-4-1 in their last 10 games at home against West Division opponents.
* San Diego is 5-4-1 in their last 10 games on the road against West Division opponents.
Idaho Steelheads (27-20-3) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (34-15-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Defenseman Jonathan Zion leads Idaho with nine points (1g-8a) in eight games against Long Beach.
* Season series is tied 4-4, with Long Beach winning the last meeting 2-0 at Idaho on February 5.
* Idaho has scored 10 third period goals compared to four for Long Beach in eight games against each other.
* Ice Dogs’ 5-0 loss to Bakersfield on Friday was the fourth time they have been shut out at home.
Las Vegas Wranglers (21-25-5) at Victoria Salmon Kings (10-38-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Dustin Johner has 10 points, all assists, in five games against Victoria.
* Jason Hegberg has five goals in his last five games with Victoria.
* Wranglers are 5-0-0 with a 1.76 goals-against average and .944 save percentage against the Salmon Kings.
* Dan Blackburn has a 2.33 goals-against average for Victoria in their last three wins at home.