Dayton Bombers (17-31-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (28-17-7) 2:05 p.m. ET
• Dayton won 4-3 in shootout on Friday, improving to 1-3-0 at Atlantic City and 2-4-1 overall against Bullies.
• Bullies’ Jake Moreland is 4-1-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.40 against Dayton.
• Bombers are 1-2-0 on current six-game road trip and 8-16-0 overall on the road in 2004-05.
• Atlantic City’s Paul Caponigri has a three-game assist streak (4a) and a six-game scoring streak (2g-6a).
Charlotte Checkers (31-20-4) at Pee Dee Pride (25-25-3) 2:30 p.m. ET
• Pee Dee is 3-0-0 at home and 3-2-0 overall against Charlotte in 2004-05.
• Checkers’ Dusty Jamieson, Jason Dawe and Mike Wirll each have two goals and two assists against Pride.
• Pride’s Greg Johnson has a game-winning goal and five points (3g-2a) in his last five games.
• Charlotte is 0-3-2 in its last five road games and 12-13-3 overall on the road in 2004-05.
Reading Royals (29-16-5) at Toledo Storm (31-19-4) 3:00 p.m. ET
• Storm is 2-1-0 at home and 3-3-0 overall against Reading in 2004-05.
• Royals’ Eric Fortier has two game-winning goals and five points (2g-3a) in six games against Toledo.
• Toledo’s Scott Fankhouser is 2-1-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 2.15 against Reading.
• Reading’s Barry Brust is 3-1-1 with a goals-against average of 1.78 against the Storm.
Trenton Titans (28-17-7) at Johnstown Chiefs (19-21-11) 3:00 p.m. ET
• Chiefs are 1-1-1 at home and 2-2-4 overall against the Titans in 2004-05.
• Titans are 2-1-0 at Johnstown and 6-2-0 overall against the Chiefs in 2004-05.
• Joe Tallari leads the Chiefs against Trenton with six goals and is tied for the most points with six (0g-6a).
• Trenton’s Scott Bertoli has two game-winning goals and seven points (6g-1a) against Johnstown.
Greenville Grrrowl (30-20-4) at Augusta Lynx (20-25-7) 4:05 p.m. ET
• Lynx won 3-0 at home on February 18 and are 1-0-0 at Augusta and 1-1-2 overall against Greenville.
• Greenville has won its last five games and is 12-3-0 in its last 15 games.
• Augusta’s Jamie Johnson has three game-winning goals and 13 points (5g-8a) in his last seven games.
• Grrrowl’s Colin Pepperall has two game-winning goals and five points (3g-2a) in his last four games.
South Carolina Stingrays (28-18-7) at Gwinnett Gladiators (26-17-7) 4:05 p.m. ET
• Gladiators have won the last two meetings and are 1-1-0 at home and 3-1-0 overall against South Carolina.
• Rich Peverley leads the Stingrays with four goals and seven points against Gwinnett.
• Jeff Campbell leads the Gladiators with seven goals and 10 points against South Carolina.
• Stingrays’ Ed Courtenay has a game-winning goal and 11 points (4g-7a) in his last five games.
Florida Everblades (29-16-8) at Louisiana IceGators (19-28-5) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Everblades swept two-game series at home in January and are 9-7-0 all-time against Louisiana.
• Louisiana’s Jade Galbraith has five points (0g-5a) in his last five games.
• Reggie Berg has a game-winning goal and leads Florida with six assists and seven points against Louisiana.
• Wes Mason leads the IceGators with 25 goals, 28 assists and 53 points in 52 games.
Columbia Inferno (29-13-8) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (36-13-4) 5:05 p.m. CT
• Inferno won 3-2 on Friday and is 2-1-1 all-time in the regular season against Pensacola.
• Ice Pilots’ Tyler Beechey is fifth in the league with 38 assists and tied for second in scoring with 62 points.
• Columbia has scored a point in 15 of its last 16 games(10-1-5) to move into a tie for East Division lead.
• Pensacola’s Frederic Cloutier had 11-game winning streak end with 3-2 loss to Columbia on Friday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (26-20-4) at Texas Wildcatters (10-30-10) 5:05 p.m. CT
• Sea Wolves are 4-0-0 at Texas and 6-2-0 overall against the Wildcatters in 2004-05.
• Wildcatters are winless in their last eight games (0-5-3) and 4-17-6 overall at home in 2004-05.
• Travis Lisabeth leads Mississippi with eight assists and 12 points in seven games against Texas.
• Texas’ Davis Parley is 1-0-2 with a goals-against average of 3.04 in his last four starts.
Idaho Steelheads (28-20-3) at San Diego Gulls (27-20-6) 5:05 p.m. PT
• Gulls have won the last two meetings and are 2-1-0 at home and 2-1-0 overall against Idaho in 2004-05.
• Idaho has won an ECHL team record seven games in a row and five consecutive road games, also a record.
• San Diego’s Guillaume Fournier has seven points (3g-4a) in his last four games.
• Steelheads’ Frantisek Lutes has a team-leading six goals and nine points in the last five games.
Fresno Falcons (30-17-6) at Alaska Aces (33-15-6) 5:05 p.m. AT
• Falcons have won the last three meetings and are 3-0-0 at Alaska and 3-2-0 overall against the Aces.
• Last two games have been decided in shootout and last four games have been identical 2-1 score.
• Alaska’s Peter Aubry is 1-0-2 with a goals-against average of 0.95 against the Falcons.
• Fresno’s Jamie Hodson is 2-0-0 with a goals-against average of 0.96 against the Aces.