Trenton Titans (28-20-6) at Johnstown Chiefs (32-17-6) 2:30 ET
* Johnstown is 1-0-0 at home and 3-2-0 overall in 2003-04 against Trenton.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 5-2-0 with a 2.00 goals against average in his last eight games.
* Chiefs have won their last four home games and are 7-0-2 in their last nine home games.
* Trenton is 1-4-1 in its last six road games and 10-14-3 overall on the road.
Wheeling Nailers (41-13-2) at Toledo Storm (21-27-7) 3:00 ET
* Wheeling has won the last five meetings and is 6-1-1 against the Storm, including 3-1-0 at Toledo.
* Defenseman Paul Ballantyne leads Toledo with seven assists and 10 points against Wheeling.
* Wheeling’s Jason Jaffray has three game-winning goals and seven points (4g-3a) in his last six games.
* Storm’s Morten Ask has eight points (3g-5a) in his last five games.
Dayton Bombers (19-32-5) at Roanoke Express (27-26-6) 4:00 ET
* Roanoke is 2-0-1 against Dayton with all three games decided by one goal, including 2-1 on Saturday.
* Dayton’s Chad Theuer has three game-winning goals and 10 points (6g-4a) in his last 11 games.
* Express’ David Belitski is 2-0-1 with a 1.30 goals against average in three games against the Bombers.
* Miguel Delisle has two power-play goals and six points (2g-4a) in eight games since joining Dayton.
Greenville Grrrowl (10-40-5) at Gwinnett Gladiators (32-19-5) 4:05 ET
* Gwinnett is 4-1-1 overall, including a 4-2 win at Greenville on Saturday, and 1-1-1 at home against the Grrrowl.
* Grrrowl is 2-0-1 at Gwinnett and 2-3-1 overall against the Gladiators.
* Gladiators’ Kevin Doell has six goals and eight points in his last five games.
* Michael Chin leads Greenville with four goals and five points in four games against Gwinnett.
Texas Wildcatters (16-34-5) at Louisiana IceGators (37-15-2) 4:05 CT
* IceGators are 5-1-0 at home and 11-2-0 overall against the Wildcatters.
* Texas’ Martin Masa has a game-winning goal and six points (4g-2a) in his last five games.
* Bobby Brown (8g-7a) and Jamie Johnson (4g-11a) lead Louisiana with 15 points in 13 games against Texas.
* Cory Morgan leads the Wildcatters with 29 assists and 43 points in 54 games.
South Carolina Stingrays (31-20-3) at Bakersfield Condors (19-31-7) 2:00 PT
* Stingrays are 2-0-0 on their six-game West Coast road trip that concludes March 5-6 at Idaho.
* In the last 10 games, Jason Ralph leads the Condors with 10 points (3g-7a).
* South Carolina’s Mike Jickling has two game-winning goals and four points (2g-2a) in his last four games.
* Kevin Riehl leads Bakersfield with 35 assists, 54 points, 11 power-play assists and 15 power-play points.
Fresno Falcons (16-33-6) at Las Vegas Wranglers (35-17-6) 5:05 PT
* Wranglers are 4-0-0 at home and 6-0-1 overall against Fresno.
* Greg Bullock leads Fresno with 18 goals, 41 points, 12 power-play assists and 18 power-play points.
* Dany Sabourin is 2-0-0 with a 1.46 goals against average in two games with Las Vegas.
* Fresno’s Mike Brusseau is 3-3-1 with a 3.62 goals against average in his last seven games.
Las Vegas can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Las Vegas wins OR loses in overtime/shootout