Reading Royals (24-13-3) at Trenton Titans (21-13-6) 1:00 p.m. ET
• Trenton is 1-1-0 at home and 3-2-0 overall against the Royals in 2004-05.
• Reading has won the last two games, including 8-5 at Reading on January 21, and is 2-3-0 against Titans.
• Rick Kowalsky leads Titans against Reading with two game-winning goals, four goals and eight points.
• Royals’ Mike Sandbeck has two game-winning goals and four points (2g-2a) in his last three games.
Peoria Rivermen (20-16-4) at Johnstown Chiefs (15-14-11) 1:00 p.m. ET
• Chiefs have won the first two meetings, both at Johnstown, 6-5 on November 12 and 5-2 on November 13.
• Peoria’s Alfie Michaud is 7-1-0 with three shutouts and goals-against of 1.11 in his last eight games.
• Steve Hildenbrand leads Johnstown against Peoria with three goals and five points.
• Brian McCullough leads the Rivermen with four game-winning goals, 19 goals and 38 points.
San Diego Gulls (23-15-5) at Wheeling Nailers (27-14-2) 2:00 p.m. ET
• Nailers won first meeting 4-3 in overtime on Friday.
• San Diego is 2-3-1 as it concludes its seven-game trip through Northern Division.
• Wheeling’s Yevgeny Lazarev has four-game goal-scoring streak (5g), including three game-winning goals.
• Max Birbraer leads the Gulls with 21 assists and 32 points in 40 games.