Worcester Railers (14-14-5) at Reading Royals (19-15-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Woody Hudson is fifth among rookies with 12 goals.
- Reading’s John Muse is 3-1-0 with a 1.25 goals-against average and a .961 save percentage in four appearances against the Railers.
- Railers are tied for fourth with seven shorthanded goals.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.39 penalty minutes per game.
Norfolk Admirals (13-17-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (16-18-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is third among rookies with 29 points (14g-15a).
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta with 32 points (6g-26a).
- Admirals are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals on the road.
- Gladiators are 8-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Adirondack Thunder (20-14-3) at Wheeling Nailers (18-15-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Troy Bourke has at least one point in each of his six games this season (3g-9a).
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown leads rookies with 26 assists.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 44-31 in the third period.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 21.1 percent (32-for-152).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (17-15-3) at Jacksonville Icemen (9-19-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for fourth among defensemen with 26 points (8g-18a).
- Elgin Pearce leads Jacksonville against the Swamp Rabbits with three goals and four points.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for the league lead with four wins when trailing after two periods (4-10-0).
- Icemen are 6-2-2 when leading after two periods.
Utah Grizzlies (12-14-8) at Allen Americans (18-11-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Michael Pelech leads Utah with 33 points (10g-23a).
- Allen’s David Makowski is tied for second among defensemen with 29 points (7g-22a).
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 13 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.5 percent (77-for-88).
Wichita Thunder (21-11-3) at Tulsa Oilers (13-13-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is third among defensemen with five power-play goals.
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Thunder with two goals.
- Thunder are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 91.1 percent (51-for-56).
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
Rapid City Rush (10-21-1) at Colorado Eagles (25-5-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for sixth among rookies with 11 goals.
- Michael Joly leads Colorado against the Rush with 11 goals and 16 points.
- Rush are first on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (13-for-52).
- Eagles are 14-2-4 in one-goal games.
Kalamazoo Wings (17-12-3) at Idaho Steelheads (20-10-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is second with 683 saves.
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl and Steven McParland are both on four-game goal streaks.
- Wings have scored six or more goals in three of their last five games.
- Steelheads are second with 36.83 shots per game.