Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Orlando Solar Bears (15-14-3) at Florida Everblades (24-5-1) 7 p.m. ET
· Mike Ullrich leads Orlando against the Everblades with three goals.
· Florida’s Allen York is tied for fourth in the league with 15 wins.
· Solar Bears are fourth in the league with 32.97 shots per game.
· Everblades have outscored their opponents 40-18 in the first period.
Fort Wayne Komets (25-6-2) at Greenville Road Warriors (21-13-1) 7 p.m. ET
· Fort Wayne’s James Martin is tied for second among defensemen with 11 power-play points (1g-10a).
· Kyle Jean leads Greenville with 10 goals.
· Komets are 16-3-1 when outshooting their opponent.
· Road Warriors have scored a league-high 44 goals in the third period.
South Carolina Stingrays (17-11-5) at Gwinnett Gladiators (10-19-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Braden Pimm leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with four goals.
· Gwinnett’s Greg Carey is tied for fifth among rookies with a 20.0 percent shooting percentage (5-for-25).
· Stingrays lead the league with 2.52 goals-against per game.
· Gladiators are eighth in the league on the power play at 19.3 percent (21-for-109).
Brampton Beast (10-18-2) at Reading Royals (20-11-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Jason Pitton leads Brampton with 11 goals.
· Reading’s David Marshall is tied for the league lead with six game-winning goals.
· Beast are tied for seventh on the penalty kill at 84.7 percent (94-for-111).
· Royals are fifth in the league with 3.42 goals per game.
Indy Fuel (6-20-6) at Toledo Walleye (22-5-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
· Robert Czarnik leads Indy with 17 goals and 30 points.
· Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is second among rookies with a 23.3 percent shooting percentage (7-for-30).
· Fuel are fifth in the league on the power play at 20.5 percent (26-for-127).
· Walleye are 9-3-2 when outshot by their opponent.
Cincinnati Cyclones (15-12-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (12-15-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Cincinnati’s Sam Brittain is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.64 goals-against average.
· Ludwig Blomstrand leads Kalamazoo against the Cyclones with three goals.
· Cyclones are seventh in the league with 27.48 shots-against per game.
· K-Wings are tied for fifth with two shorthanded goals against.
Elmira Jackals (18-13-4) at Wheeling Nailers (15-16-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Mike Seidel leads Elmira against the Nailers with four goals and five points.
· Wheeling’s Tyler Murovich is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded points (2g-2a).
· Jackals are 14-2-3 when scoring first.
· Nailers are first on the power play at home at 30.0 percent (18-for-60).
Missouri Mavericks (14-16-3) at Allen Americans (23-5-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Missouri’s Martin Lee is tied for second among defensemen with four power-play goals.
· Allen’s Jack Combs leads the league with 52 points (21g-31a).
· Maverics are 7-2-3 in one-goal games.
· Americans are second in the league with 4.23 goals per game.
Evansville IceMen (10-18-4) at Wichita Thunder (17-11-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Brandon Wong leads Evansville with 11 goals.
· Wichita’s Tyler Bunz is fourth in the league with a 2.32 goals-against average.
· IceMen are 6-1-0 when leading after two periods.
· Thunder are third in the league with 27.06 shots-against per game.
Stockton Thunder (13-24-1) at Utah Grizzlies (14-15-5) 7 p.m. MT
· Jack MacLellan leads Stockton with 30 points (8g-22a).
· Kevin Lind leads Utah against the Thunder with three goals.
· Thunder are seventh on the power play on the road at 20.2 percent (17-for-84).
· Grizzlies are 11-6-5 in one-goal games.
Tulsa Oilers (17-16-4) at Rapid City Rush (14-19-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Jeff Jubinville leads Tulsa against the Rush with five goals.
· Rapid City’s Landon Oslanski leads defensemen with 13 power-play points (4g-9a).
· Oilers are 10-5-3 when scoring first.
· Rush are fifth on the power play at home at 23.6 percent (17-for-72).
Alaska Aces (15-14-2) at Idaho Steelheads (21-10-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Brendan Connolly leads Alaska against the Steelheads with seven points (2g-5a).
· Idaho’s Wade MacLeod is second in the league with 132 shots on goal.
· Aces lead the league with 33.29 shots per game.
· Steelheads are fourth in the league with 2.65 goals-against per game.
Colorado Eagles (21-13-0) at Bakersfield Condors (17-15-4) 7 p.m. PT
· Colorado’s Tate Maris made 14 saves in 5-3 win at Bakersfield last night to record win in pro debut.
· Bakersfield’s Nick Pageau is tied for first among defensemen with two shootout goals.
· Eagles lead the league with 25.85 shots-against per game.
· Condors are 12-0-0 when leading after two periods.