Orlando Solar Bears (16-16-5) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (17-16-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Hunter Fejes is tied for fourth with 19 goals.
- Joe Basaraba leads Greenville against the Solar Bears with nine points (2g-7a).
- Solar Bears are 8-2-1 when scoring first.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period (9-4-1).
Worcester Railers (14-15-5) at Manchester Monarchs (21-12-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Frankie DiChiara is tied for third among rookies with three game-winning goals.
- Michael Doherty leads Manchester against the Railers with six goals and eight points.
- Railers are 7-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Monarchs are first on the penalty kill at home at 90.0 percent (45-for-50).
Adirondack Thunder (20-15-3) at Reading Royals (20-15-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Pierre-Luc Mercier leads Adirondack against the Royals with nine points (2g-7a).
- Reading’s Chris McCarthy is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Thunder are 10-3-2 when outshot by their opponent.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 40-27 in the first period.
Atlanta Gladiators (17-18-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (21-8-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta with 32 points (6g-26a).
- South Carolina’s Steven Whitney is on a seven-game point streak (5g-6a).
- Gladiators are 9-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Stingrays lead the league on the penalty kill at 90.6 percent (125-for-138).
Norfolk Admirals (13-18-4) at Wheeling Nailers (19-15-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Christian Horn leads Norfolk against the Nailers with three goals.
- Wheeling’s Riley Bourbonnais has 11 points (8g-3a) in his last eight games.
- Admirals are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.63 penalty minutes per game.
- Nailers are fourth with 3.59 goals per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (21-11-2) at Toledo Walleye (21-10-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Michael Houser is tied for second with 15 wins.
- Tyler Barnes leads Toledo against the Komets with seven points (1g-6a).
- Komets have outscored their opponents 51-32 in the third period.
- Walleye are 14-1-2 when scoring first.
Jacksonville Icemen (10-19-5) at Florida Everblades (25-6-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Elgin Pearce leads Jacksonville against the Everblades with four points (2g-2a).
- Florida’s Joe Cox is tied for second among rookies in plus-minus at +15.
- Icemen are tied for seventh with 30.44 shots-against per game.
- Everblades are third on the penalty kill at home at 88.8 percent (71-for-80).
Kansas City Mavericks (20-16-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (21-11-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer leads rookies with six power-play goals.
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth leads rookies, and is tied for second overall, with 20 goals.
- Mavericks are 10-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Cyclones are fourth on the power play at home at 21.0 percent (13-for-62).
Indy Fuel (13-16-3) at Quad City Mallards (8-21-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Etienne Marcoux leads the league with a .935 save percentage.
- Sam Warning leads Quad City against the Fuel with four goals.
- Fuel are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.0 percent (40-for-46).
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.50 penalty minutes per game.
Allen Americans (19-11-5) at Tulsa Oilers (13-14-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Allen against the Oilers with 12 points (3g-9a).
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 169 shots on goal.
- Americans are 14-2-1 when scoring first.
- Oilers lead the league with 38.80 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (12-15-8) at Wichita Thunder (22-11-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Ryan Walters has seven points (5g-2a) in his last seven games.
- Wichita’s Kevin Dufour is on an eight-game point streak (6g-6a).
- Grizzlies are 8-1-1 when leading after one period.
- Thunder are fifth with 3.56 goals per game.
Rapid City Rush (10-21-2) at Colorado Eagles (26-5-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Dante Salituro leads Rapid City with 27 points (11g-16a).
- Colorado’s Jake Marto is tied for second with 13 power-play assists.
- Rush are second on the power play on the road at 24.5 percent (13-for-53).
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 74-46 at home.
Kalamazoo Wings (17-13-3) at Idaho Steelheads (21-10-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Kalamazoo’s Aaron Irving is third among rookies with 19 assists.
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is tied for second among rookies with 16 goals.
- Wings are third on the power play on the road at 22.8 percent (18-for-79).
- Steelheads are fourth with 2.69 goals-against per game.