Manchester Monarchs (21-10-3) at Adirondack Thunder (17-10-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Matt Leitner leads Manchester against the Thunder with seven points (0g-7a).
- Adirondack’s J.P Anderson is fifth with a 2.36 goals-against average.
- Monarchs are fourth with 3.74 goals per game.
- Thunder are 11-0-1 when leading after one period.
Norfolk Admirals (9-20-4) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-14-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont has nine points (4g-5a) in his last four games.
- Greenville’s Brandon Alderson is on an 11-game point streak (8g-10a).
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with eight wins when trailing after one period (8-6-2).
Brampton Beast (19-11-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (15-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is tied for fifth with 42 points (18g-24a).
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Beast with four goals and six points.
- Beast are third on the penalty kill on the road at 89.1 percent (57-for-64).
- K-Wings are 6-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Reading Royals (19-12-2) at Elmira Jackals (7-20-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Ryan Penny leads Reading against the Jackals with five points (2g-3a).
- Elmira’s Steven Kaunisto is tied for third among defensemen with a 16.1 percent shooting percentage (5-for-31).
- Royals are fourth on the power play on the road at 22.2 percent (14-for-63).
- Jackals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.38 penalty minutes per game.
Wheeling Nailers (17-12-3) at Toledo Walleye (26-7-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Jordan Kwas leads Wheeling against the Walleye with four goals.
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is second with 17 power-play points (3g-14a).
- Nailers are 7-1-2 when outshot by their opponent.
- Walleye are tied for the league lead with five wins when trailing after two periods (5-6-0).
South Carolina Stingrays (20-12-2) at Florida Everblades (24-7-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Steven McParland is tied for fifth among rookies with 26 points (9g-17a).
- Florida’s Brant Harris is on a 13-game point streak (7g-10a).
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with 26.88 shots-against per game.
- Everblades are third on the penalty kill at home at 90.7 percent (68-for-75).
Tulsa Oilers (21-15-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (20-9-4) 8 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 18 wins.
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Embach is on an eight-game point streak (7g-5a).
- Oilers are sixth with 2.90 goals-against per game.
- Komets are tied for the league lead with nine shorthanded goals.
Wichita Thunder (12-17-2) at Allen Americans (22-13-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alexis Loiseau leads Wichita with 15 goals and 26 points.
- Allen’s Chad Costello is on a five-game assist streak (12a).
- Thunder are 7-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 55-32 in the third period.
Indy Fuel (10-22-3) at Quad City Mallards (18-14-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alex Wideman leads Indy against the Mallards with four points (2g-2a).
- Quad City’s Kevin Gibson is fifth in plus-minus at +18.
- Fuel are 6-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Mallards are second with 11 wins in one-goal games (11-6-2).
Utah Grizzlies (14-18-3) at Rapid City Rush (11-16-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Erik Bradford leads Utah against the Rush with 11 points (4g-7a).
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City with 34 points (13g-21a).
- Grizzlies are 6-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Rush are second on the penalty kill at 87.5 percent (101-for-114).
Colorado Eagles (21-11-4) at Idaho Steelheads (21-11-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Colorado against the Steelheads with seven points (1g-6a).
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies with six power-play goals.
- Eagles are tied for third with eight shorthanded goals.
- Steelheads are second on the power play at 22.8 percent (31-for-136).
Orlando Solar Bears (19-12-6) at Alaska Aces (19-10-5) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Orlando’s Alex Gacek is tied for second among rookies with 13 goals.
- Alaska’s Stephen Perfetto has 10 points (5g-5a) in his last six games.
- Solar Bears lead the league with six shorthanded goals on the road.
- Aces are 13-0-4 when scoring first.