Adirondack Thunder (22-15-3) at Brampton Beast (14-17-3) 2 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for fifth among rookies with 30 points (11g-19a).
- Brampton’s Matt Petgrave is fourth among rookie defensemen with 18 points (5g-13a).
- Thunder are first on the power play on the road at 24.4 percent (20-for-82).
- Beast are seventh with 34.32 shots per game.
Reading Royals (20-17-2) at Manchester Monarchs (22-12-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Matt Willows is second with 148 shots on goal.
- Manchester’s Matt Schmalz is fifth among rookies with a 20.4 percent shooting percentage (10-for-49).
- Royals are third on the penalty kill on the road at 90.3 percent (56-for-62).
- Monarchs are third with 3.68 goals per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (10-21-5) at South Carolina Stingrays (22-9-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Elgin Pearce leads Jacksonville with 12 goals.
- South Carolina’s Jeff Jakaitis is sixth with a 2.35 goals-against average.
- Icemen are seventh with 30.19 shots-against per game.
- Stingrays lead the league with one shorthanded goal against.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-12-1) at Toledo Walleye (23-10-3) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for third among defensemen with nine goals.
- Mike Borkowski leads Toledo against the Cyclones with four points (2g-2a).
- Cyclones are 13-5-1 when outshot by their opponent.
- Walleye are tied for fourth on the power play at home at 21.4 percent (15-for-70).