Jacksonville Icemen (11-22-5) at Manchester Monarchs (23-13-4) 6 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Elgin Pearce is fifth among rookies with a 20.6 percent shooting percentage (13-for-63).
- Manchester’s Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman is fourth with 146 shots on goal.
- Icemen are sixth with 30.05 shots-against per game.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 51-33 in the third period.
Atlanta Gladiators (19-20-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-18-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Ben Danford is tied for 10th among defensemen with 25 points (7g-18a).
- Evan Jasper leads Greenville against the Gladiators with 10 points (4g-6a).
- Gladiators are 9-3-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Swamp Rabbits are 11-3-2 when leading after two periods.
Quad City Mallards (9-23-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (20-13-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Keegan Kolesar scored two goals last night against Kalamazoo.
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is second with 23 goals.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.31 penalty minutes per game.
- Wings are third with 3.64 goals per game.
South Carolina Stingrays (24-9-4) at Norfolk Admirals (13-19-6) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Jeff Jakaitis is sixth with a 2.35 goals-against average.
- Grant Besse leads Norfolk against the Stingrays with seven points (2g-5a).
- Stingrays are tied for second with four shorthanded goals on the road.
- Admirals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 12.26 penalty minutes per game.
Florida Everblades (28-6-3) at Orlando Solar Bears (17-17-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Joe Cox is second with six game-winning goals.
- Joshua Winquist leads Orlando against the Everblades with four goals and nine points.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 24-13 during their five-game winning streak.
- Solar Bears are 10-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (16-17-3) at Reading Royals (21-17-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Alex Foster leads Brampton against the Royals with three goals.
- Reading’s Ryan Penny is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Beast are seventh with 33.86 shots per game.
- Royals are 18-5-2 when scoring first.
Wheeling Nailers (21-16-3) at Worcester Railers (15-17-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Garrett Meurs leads Wheeling against the Railers with three points (2g-1a).
- Worcester’s Woody Hudson is tied for fifth among rookies with 13 goals.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 21.3 percent (35-for-164).
- Railers are seventh with 30.41 shots-against per game.
Allen Americans (20-14-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (23-12-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Allen’s Eric Roy is second among defensemen with 10 goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Ryan Lowney is third among rookies in plus-minus at +16.
- Americans have scored a league-leading 48 goals in the first period.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 89.5 percent (68-for-76).
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-14-1) at Indy Fuel (15-17-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth leads rookies with 21 goals.
- Indy’s Josh Shalla has seven points (5g-2a) in his last three games.
- Cyclones are sixth with 2.78 goals-against per game.
- Fuel lead the league with seven shorthanded goals at home.
Toledo Walleye (25-10-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (21-18-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo with 15 goals.
- Kansas City’s Bryce Aneloski is third among defensemen with 112 shots on goal.
- Walleye are 18-1-2 when scoring first.
- Mavericks are 11-2-1 in one-goal games.
Idaho Steelheads (22-11-6) at Tulsa Oilers (15-16-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Steven McParland leads Idaho against the Oilers with three goals.
- Tulsa’s Conner Bleackley is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Steelheads are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against.
- Oilers are 11-0-3 when leading after two periods.
Colorado Eagles (28-5-4) at Wichita Thunder (22-13-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Joe Cannata leads the league with a .935 save percentage.
- Wichita’s Kevin Dufour is on a 10-game point streak (7g-7a).
- Eagles are on a seven-game road winning streak, outscoring their opponents 26-16.
- Thunder are 14-1-0 when leading after one period.
Utah Grizzlies (14-16-9) at Rapid City Rush (12-23-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Kyle Thomas leads Utah against the Rush with four goals.
- Rapid City’s Peter Sivak has nine goals in his last six games.
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 14 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Rush are 4-0-1 when tied after two periods.