Florida Everblades (29-6-3) at Orlando Solar Bears (17-17-6) 1:30 p.m. ET
- Stephen MacAulay leads Florida against the Solar Bears with six goals.
- Orlando’s Nolan Valleau is tied for fourth among defensemen with 29 points (8g-21a).
- Everblades lead the league with 27.32 shots-against per game.
- Solar Bears are 10-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Atlanta Gladiators (20-20-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-19-3) 3 p.m. ET
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta against the Swamp Rabbits with six goals and 11 points.
- Greenville’s Caleb Herbert is tied for eighth with 40 points (18g-22a).
- Gladiators are 10-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period (9-7-1).
Indy Fuel (16-17-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (20-13-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Michael Neal leads Indy with 12 goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for third with seven power-play goals.
- Fuel are tied for second with eight shorthanded goals.
- Wings are sixth with 35.14 shots per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (12-22-5) at Manchester Monarchs (23-14-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Josh Erickson is second among rookies with a 22.2 percent shooting percentage (6-for-27).
- Jordan Lavallee-Smotherman leads Manchester with 35 points (19g-16a).
- Icemen are 8-3-2 when leading after one period.
- Monarchs are second on the penalty kill at home at 89.3 percent (67-for-75).
Brampton Beast (16-17-4) at Reading Royals (22-17-2) 3 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Matt Petgrave is tied for sixth among rookie defensemen with 18 points (5g-13a).
- Reading’s Matt Willows is second with 160 shots on goal.
- Beast are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against.
- Royals are seventh on the penalty kill at 87.4 percent (111-for-130).
Wheeling Nailers (22-16-3) at Worcester Railers (15-18-5) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is on a six-game goal streak (6g).
- Nick Saracino leads Worcester against the Nailers with two goals and four points.
- Nailers are fourth on the power play on the road at 22.8 percent (21-for-92).
- Railers are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
Allen Americans (20-15-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (24-12-2) 5 p.m. ET
- Allen’s David Makowski is second among defensemen with 29 assists.
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is tied for third with 23 goals.
- Americans are fourth on the power play at 20.1 percent (37-for-184).
- Komets lead the league with 3.97 goals per game.
Toledo Walleye (25-11-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (22-18-1) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Connor Crisp leads Toledo against the Mavericks with three goals.
- Kansas City’s Bryce Aneloski is third among defensemen with 113 shots on goal.
- Walleye are second with 2.46 goals-against per game.
- Mavericks are seventh on the power play at home at 20.0 percent (13-for-65).
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-15-1) at Quad City Mallards (10-23-3) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Winston Day Chief leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with six goals.
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 20 assists.
- Cyclones are seventh with 30.41 shots-against per game.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.28 penalty minutes per game.
Colorado Eagles (28-6-4) at Tulsa Oilers (15-17-8) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 38 points (8g-30a).
- Charlie Sampair leads Tulsa against the Eagles with four points (2g-2a).
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 42-26 in the first period.
- Oilers lead the league with 38.50 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (14-17-9) at Rapid City Rush (13-23-2) 3:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Taylor Richart is tied for first among defensemen with three game-winning goals.
- Peter Sivak leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with eight goals and 16 points.
- Grizzlies are 9-3-2 when scoring first.
- Rush are 3-1-0- when outshooting their opponent at home.