Florida Everblades (29-7-3) at Adirondack Thunder (22-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Joe Cox leads rookies in plus-minus at +21.
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for third among rookies with five power-play goals.
- Everblades are 10-1-3 in one-goal games.
- Thunder are 12-3-2 when outshot by their opponents.
Toledo Walleye (25-12-3) at Reading Royals (22-18-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Matej Machovsky is tied for third with a .925 save percentage.
- Reading’s Nolan Zajac is tied for fourth among defensemen with a 12.5 percent shooting percentage (9-for-72).
- Walleye are 9-3-2 against non-divisional opponents.
- Royals are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Kalamazoo Wings (21-13-4) at Wheeling Nailers (23-16-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Aaron Irving is tied for third among rookies with 21 assists.
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is on a six-game goal streak (6g).
- Wings have outscored their opponents 51-33 in the first period.
- Nailers are fifth with 3.62 goals per game.
Quad City Mallards (10-23-4) at Brampton Beast (17-17-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Matt Pohlkamp is fourth among rookies with 120 shots on goal.
- Brampton’s’ Matt Petgrave is tied for fourth among rookie defensemen with five goals.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.30 penalty minutes per game.
- Beast are 13-1-1 when leading after two periods.
South Carolina Stingrays (24-9-5) at Jacksonville Icemen (12-23-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Steven Whitney leads South Carolina with 13 goals.
- Jacksonville’s Tanner Eberle is on a four-game point streak (2g-4a).
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 95.4 percent (62-for-65).
- Icemen are sixth with 30.13 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (13-24-2) at Allen Americans (20-17-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for third among rookies with 32 points (14g-18a).
- Bryan Moore leads Allen against the Rush with four goals.
- Rush are third on the power play on the road at 23.3 percent (14-for-60).
- Americans have outscored their opponents 49-32 in the first period.
Idaho Steelheads (23-11-6) at Colorado Eagles (28-7-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek has six goals in his last seven games.
- Colorado’s Joe Cannata is third with a 2.13 goals-against average.
- Steelheads are fourth with 2.70 goals-against per game.
- Eagles are 12-3-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Tulsa Oilers (16-17-8) at Utah Grizzlies (15-17-9) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 915 saves.
- Ryan Walters leads Utah against the Oilers with five points (0g-5a).
- Oilers are 8-0-2 when leading after one period.
- Grizzlies are seventh with 30.29 shots-against per game.