Florida Everblades (29-8-3) at Adirondack Thunder (23-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Joe Cox is on an eight-game point streak (3g-12a).
- Adirondack’s James Henry is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded points (2g-2a).
- Everblades have a league-leading 16 road wins (16-4-2).
- Thunder are 8-3-0 against non-divisional opponents.
Fort Wayne Komets (26-12-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (21-14-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Mason Baptista is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is second with 802 saves.
- Komets are second with 36.95 shots per game.
- Wings are 15-5-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Orlando Solar Bears (18-17-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (24-10-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s J.J. Piccinich has five points (2g-3a) in his last two games.
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is tied for fifth with a 2.34 goals-against average.
- Solar Bears are 10-2-1 when scoring first.
- Stingrays lead the league on the penalty kill at 89.9 percent (142-for-158).
Quad City Mallards (11-23-4) at Worcester Railers (15-19-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob is tied for first among rookie defensemen with 21 assists.
- Worcester’s Woody Hudson is second among rookies with a 22.2 percent shooting percentage (14-for-63).
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.37 penalty minutes per game.
- Railers are 7-0-1 when leading after one period.
Reading Royals (23-18-2) at Wheeling Nailers (24-16-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Matt Willows leads Reading against the Nailers with four goals.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner has at least one point in nine of his last 10 games (11g-2a).
- Royals have scored the first goal of the game league-leading 28 times.
- Nailers have scored four or more goals in seven of their last eight games.
Toledo Walleye (25-12-4) at Brampton Beast (17-18-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Erik Bradford leads Toledo against the Beast with four points (2g-2a).
- Brampton’s Brandon Marino has nine points (2g-7a) in his last six games.
- Walleye are second on the penalty kill on the road at 92.2 percent (59-for-64).
- Beast are 13-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-20-4) at Jacksonville Icemen (13-23-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Joe Basaraba leads Greenville against the Icemen with three goals.
- Jacksonville’s Austin Lotz is tied for the league lead with two shutouts.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period (9-8-2).
- Icemen are sixth with 30.07 shots-against per game.
Norfolk Admirals (15-19-6) at Atlanta Gladiators (21-20-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont is tied for third with 44 points (14g-30a).
- Atlanta’s Phil Lane is tied for fourth with 22 goals.
- Admirals are 7-2-5 in their last 14 games.
- Gladiators are 11-3-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Indy Fuel (16-19-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (22-15-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Johnny McInnis leads Indy against the Cyclones with four points (2g-2a).
- Cincinnati’s Justin Vaive is fourth with a 25.5 percent shooting percentage (14-for-55).
- Fuel are fifth on the penalty kill at 85.4 percent (135-for-158).
- Cyclones are tied for first on the power play at home at 21.4 percent (15-for-70).
Wichita Thunder (23-13-3) at Allen Americans (20-17-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Lane Bauer leads Wichita against the Americans with seven points (3g-4a).
- Allen’s David Makowski leads the league with 16 power-play assists.
- Thunder are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 88.1 percent (52-for-59).
- Americans are 15-4-1 when scoring first.
Rapid City Rush (14-24-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (23-18-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is on a five-game point streak (2g-8a).
- Kansas City’s Bryce Aneloski is third among defensemen with 118 shots on goal.
- Rush are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Mavericks are 11-2-1 in one-goal games.
Idaho Steelheads (23-12-6) at Colorado Eagles (29-7-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for fourth with 17 power-play points (7g-10a).
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 30 goals.
- Steelheads have outscored their opponents 50-35 in the second period.
- Eagles are 9-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Tulsa Oilers (17-17-8) at Utah Grizzlies (15-18-9) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Conner Bleackley leads Tulsa against the Grizzlies with three goals.
- Utah’s Cliff Watson is tied for fourth among rookie defensemen with 20 points (7g-13a).
- Oilers lead the league with 10 shorthanded goals.
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 14 games decided in overtime or a shootout.