Florida Everblades (29-8-4) at Adirondack Thunder (24-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is fourth with a 2.27 goals-against average.
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward has six points (3g-3a) in his last two games.
- Everblades are second with 27.29 shots-against per game.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 53-39 in the third period.
Indy Fuel (17-19-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (22-14-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Etienne Marcoux is third among rookie goaltenders with a .919 save percentage.
- Josh Pitt leads Kalamazoo against the Fuel with three goals.
- Fuel are tied for third with eight shorthanded goals.
- Wings have outscored their opponents 23-12 in their last four home games.
Orlando Solar Bears (18-18-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (25-10-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Cal Heeter is fifth with 1,550 minutes played.
- Joe Devin leads South Carolina with 31 points (12g-19a).
- Solar Bears are 10-2-1 when scoring first.
- Stingrays are 16-5-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Quad City Mallards (11-24-4) at Worcester Railers (16-19-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Matt Pohlkamp is fourth among rookies with 125 shots on goal.
- Worcester’s Brian Bowen is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.41 penalty minutes per game.
- Railers are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
Manchester Monarchs (24-14-4) at Wheeling Nailers (24-16-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.54 goals-against average.
- Riley Bourbonnais leads Wheeling against the Monarchs with three goals.
- Monarchs are fourth with 3.74 goals per game.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 21.8 percent (39-for-179).
Norfolk Admirals (16-19-6) at Atlanta Gladiators (21-21-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Grant Besse leads Norfolk against the Gladiators with six points (3g-3a).
- Atlanta’s Phil Lane has eight points (5g-3a) in his last five games.
- Admirals have outscored their opponents 18-7 during their three-game winning streak.
- Gladiators are 11-4-3 in one-goal games.
Brampton Beast (17-18-5) at Toledo Walleye (26-12-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Chris Leveille leads Brampton against the Walleye with three points (1g-2a).
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle is tied for the league lead with 18 wins.
- Beast are tied for sixth on the penalty kill at 84.8 percent (172-for-191).
- Walleye are second with 2.50 goals-against per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-21-4) at Jacksonville Icemen (14-23-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for third among defensemen with nine goals.
- Jacksonville’s Tanner Eberle has seven points (3g-4a) in his last six games.
- Swamp Rabbits are sixth on the power play at 19.4 percent (36-for-186).
- Icemen are 4-1-0 in their last five games.
Fort Wayne Komets (26-13-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (22-15-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Garrett Thompson is on a four-game point streak (4g-3a).
- Jesse Schultz leads Cincinnati against the Komets with nine points (3g-6a).
- Komets lead the league with 4.00 goals per game.
- Cyclones are 15-4-1 when scoring first.
Wichita Thunder (24-13-3) at Allen Americans (20-18-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Lane Bauer leads Wichita against the Americans with seven points (3g-4a).
- Allen’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads the league with 35 assists.
- Thunder are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against.
- Americans are fifth on the power play at home at 20.2 percent (20-for-99).
Rapid City Rush (15-24-2) at Kansas City Mavericks (23-19-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Pavel Jenys is on a seven-game point streak (6g-5a).
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer is tied for first among rookies with six power-play goals.
- Rush are 5-1-0 in their last six games, outscoring their opponents 28-18 over that span.
- Mavericks are 7-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Idaho Steelheads (23-13-6) at Colorado Eagles (30-7-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Philippe Desrosiers is third with 17 wins.
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads the league in plus-minus at +28.
- Steelheads are fourth with 36.76 shots per game.
- Eagles are 16-3-4 in one-goal games.
Tulsa Oilers (17-18-8) at Utah Grizzlies (16-18-9) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Conner Bleackley is on a seven-game point streak (7g-4a).
- Brendan Harms leads Utah against the Oilers with three goals.
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with 10 shorthanded goals.
- Grizzlies are 9-1-0 when leading after two periods.