Reading Royals (24-18-2) at Brampton Beast (17-18-6) 2 p.m. ET
- Reading’s John Muse is 11-1-0 in his last 12 appearances with a 1.97 goals-against average and a .942 save percentage.
- Alex Foster leads Brampton against the Royals with three goals.
- Royals are third on the penalty kill on the road at 89.9 percent (62-for-69).
- Beast are seventh with 34.32 shots per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (18-19-6) at Atlanta Gladiators (22-21-3) 2:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Cal Heeter is sixth with 1,550 minutes played.
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta against the Solar Bears with three goals.
- Solar Bears are 11-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Gladiators are 12-3-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-22-4) at Jacksonville Icemen (15-23-5) 3 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Caleb Herbert is tied for eighth with 42 points (18g-24a).
- Jacksonville’s Garet Hunt is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period (9-10-2).
- Icemen are sixth with 29.88 shots-against per game.
Indy Fuel (18-19-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (22-15-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Johnny McInnis has a point in six of his last seven games (4g-2a).
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for second with 24 goals.
- Fuel are third with nine shorthanded goals.
- Wings are fourth with 3.73 goals per game.
Norfolk Admirals (16-20-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (26-10-5) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach is third with 821 saves.
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against the Admirals with four goals and seven points.
- Admirals are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.6 percent (71-for-82).
- Stingrays lead the league with 2.34 goals-against per game.
Manchester Monarchs (25-14-4) at Wheeling Nailers (24-17-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Spencer Watson has 10 points (5g-5a) in his last seven games.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner leads rookies with 24 goals.
- Monarchs are fifth on the power play on the road at 22.5 percent (27-for-120).
- Nailers are second with 36.98 shots per game.
Florida Everblades (30-8-4) at Worcester Railers (17-19-5) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Tyler Ganly leads defensemen with a 14.8 percent shooting percentage (4-for-27).
- Worcester’s Matthew Gaudreau has seven points (4g-3a) in his last five games.
- Everblades are fourth on the penalty kill at 87.3 percent (163-for-191).
- Railers are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
Cincinnati Cyclones (22-16-2) at Toledo Walleye (27-12-4) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Vaive has seven points (5g-2a) in his last five games.`
- Mike Borkowski leads Toledo against the Cyclones with four points (2g-2a).
- Cyclones are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Walleye are 20-2-2 when scoring first.