Allen Americans (26-15-4) at Orlando Solar Bears (21-15-6) 1:30 p.m. ET
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard leads defensemen in plus-minus at +24.
- Orlando’s Alex Gacek leads rookies with a 25.8 percent shooting percentage (16-for-62).
- Americans are 19-2-2 when scoring first.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 36.95 shots per game.
Wheeling Nailers (23-14-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (20-18-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Nick Sorkin is on a six-game assist streak (12a).
- Kalamazoo’s Tanner Sorenson is tied for third with six game-winning goals.
- Nailers are 16-8-2 against non-divisional opponents.
- K-Wings are 11-3-2 in their last 16 games.
Quad City Mallards (22-18-2) at Indy Fuel (14-26-3) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is third among rookies with 17 goals.
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 892 saves.
- Mallards are 12-5-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Fuel are 10-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Atlanta Gladiators (16-19-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (23-15-3) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Brock Higgs is tied for fourth with 34 assists.
- Rob Flick leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with five points (1g-4a).
- Gladiators are 13-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Stingrays are 12-5-3 in one-goal games.
Adirondack Thunder (20-13-7) at Elmira Jackals (9-27-5) 4:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Alex Wall is fourth among rookie defensemen with 27 points (4g-23a).
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 26 points (12g-14a).
- Thunder are second on the power play on the road at 22.7 percent (17-for-75).
- Jackals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.24 penalty minutes per game.
Manchester Monarchs (26-10-7) at Reading Royals (24-14-3) 5 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Quentin Shore is fifth among rookies with 35 points (15g-20a).
- Reading’s Martin Ouellette is fourth with a 2.53 goals-against average.
- Monarchs are second with 3.95 goals per game.
- Royals are 13-1-1 when leading after one period.
Rapid City Rush (14-20-7) at Toledo Walleye (31-8-2) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City with 17 goals and 41 points.
- Toledo’s Tylor Spink is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Rush are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at 85.3 percent (110-for-129).
- Walleye lead the league with 4.20 goals per game.
MOST WINS BY GOALTENDER, CAREER
265 – Nick Vitucci (Carolina, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Hampton Roads, Toledo, Charlotte and Greenville, 1998-2001)
217 – Marc Magliarditi (Columbus, Florida, Louisiana, Richmond and Las Vegas, 1997-2007)
201 – Daniel Berthiaume (Roanoke, Wheeling and Greensboro, 1994-96 and 1997-2004)
173 – Jason Saal (South Carolina, Hampton Roads, Peoria, Louisiana, Dayton, Arkansas and Augusta, 1995-2005)
172 – Joel Martin (Columbus, Trenton, Elmira, Augusta and Kalamazoo, 2003-04, 2006-09 and 2012-Present)