Manchester Monarchs (21-10-2) at Adirondack Thunder (17-14-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Zac Lynch leads Manchester against the Thunder with three goals.
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is second among rookies with five power-play goals.
- Monarchs are fourth with 2.76 goals-against per game.
- Thunder are 7-3-2 in one-goal games.
Wheeling Nailers (16-14-2) at Norfolk Admirals (11-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is second among rookies with 30 points (6g-24a).
- Brodie Dupont leads Norfolk against the Nailers with five points (1g-4a).
- Nailers are fifth on the power play on the road at 24.0 percent (18-for-75).
- Admirals are 6-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Reading Royals (16-14-2) at Worcester Railers (12-13-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Matt Willows is tied for fourth with 123 shots on goal.
- Woody Hudson leads Worcester against the Royals with three goals.
- Royals are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 90.7 percent (49-for-54).
- Railers are seventh with 30.55 shots-against per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (13-15-5) at Florida Everblades (22-5-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Joshua Winquist leads the league with 17 power-play points (5g-12a).
- Stephen MacAulay leads Florida against the Solar Bears with five goals.
- Solar Bears are 6-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
Kalamazoo Wings (14-11-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (20-8-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Kyle Bushee is tied for ninth among defensemen with 22 points (5g-17a).
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski leads the league with 39 points (18g-21a).
- Wings are sixth with 35.61 shots per game.
- Komets are second on the penalty kill at home at 89.9 percent (62-for-69).
Atlanta Gladiators (14-17-2) at Jacksonville Icemen (9-15-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Ben Danford leads Atlanta against the Icemen with seven points (2g-5a).
- Jacksonville’s Jimmy Lodge is tied for fifth among rookies with 17 assists.
- Gladiators are 6-3-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Icemen have outscored their opponents 32-21 in the first period.