Reading Royals (25-18-2) at Adirondack Thunder (24-17-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s John Muse is tied for the league lead with a .934 save percentage.
- James Henry leads Adirondack against the Royals with six goals.
- Royals are fourth with 2.82 goals-against per game.
- Thunder are fourth on the power play at 20.2 percent (38-for-188).
Norfolk Admirals (16-21-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (27-10-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach is second with 865 saves.
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against the Admirals with five goals and eight points.
- Admirals are league’s sixth-least penalized team with 12.35 penalty minutes per game.
- Stingrays are 14-for-15 on the penalty kill (93.3 percent) over their last four games.
Colorado Eagles (31-7-4) at Kansas City Mavericks (24-19-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Ryan Harrison leads Colorado against the Mavericks with three points (1g-2a).
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer leads rookies with seven power-play goals.
- Eagles are tied for second with two shorthanded goals against.
- Mavericks are 13-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Rapid City Rush (15-25-2) at Tulsa Oilers (18-18-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Peter Sivak is on a seven-game point streak (7g-9a).
- Charlie Sampair leads Tulsa against the Rush with two goals.
- Rush are third on the power play on the road at 24.2 percent (16-for-66).
- Oilers lead the league with 37.48 shots per game.