Brampton Beast (17-18-7) at Manchester Monarchs (25-15-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton against the Monarchs with three goals.
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is tied for first among rookie goaltenders with 14 wins.
- Beast are seventh with 34.24 shots per game.
- Monarchs are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.3 percent (69-for-79).
Cincinnati Cyclones (22-17-2) at Quad City Mallards (11-25-4) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Justin Vaive leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with seven goals.
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 22 assists.
- Cyclones are 15-5-1 when scoring first.
- Mallards are 4-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Wichita Thunder (24-14-3) at Tulsa Oilers (19-18-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Mark MacMillan leads Wichita against the Oilers with five points (2g-3a).
- Tulsa’s Conner Bleackley is on a nine-game point streak (7g-6a).
- Thunder are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.7 percent (57-for-65).
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with 11 shorthanded goals.
Idaho Steelheads (23-14-6) at Utah Grizzlies (16-19-9) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Eric Sweetman has 11 points (2g-9a), and is a +14, in his last 11 games.
- Ryan Walters leads Utah against the Steelheads with four goals.
- Steelheads are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against.
- Grizzlies are 12-1-2 when scoring four or more goals.