Adirondack Thunder (15-8-5) at Norfolk Admirals (6-20-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Mason McDonald is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.76 goals-against average.
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk with 17 points (7g-10a).
- Thunder lead the league with 26.43 shots-against per game.
- Admirals are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals.
Manchester Monarchs (21-8-2) at Florida Everblades (20-7-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for second with 15 wins.
- Florida’s Brant Harris is on a nine-game point streak (6g-7a).
- Monarchs are 10-1-0 in their last 11 games.
- Everblades are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 89.1 percent (49-for-55).
Fort Wayne Komets (18-9-3) at Quad City Mallards (18-10-2) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is fourth with 14 power-play points (3g-11a).
- Sam Warning leads Quad City against the Komets with five points (1g-4a).
- Komets are second on the power play on the road at 23.1 percent (12-for-52).
- Mallards are tied for second with 2.70 goals-against per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (13-13-4) at Wichita Thunder (11-15-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is fourth with a 2.31 goals-against average.
- Alexis Loiseau leads Wichita with 14 goals and 24 points.
- Cyclones are 11-1-3 when leading after one period.
- Thunder are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
Alaska Aces (18-7-5) at Idaho Steelheads (18-11-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is tied for second with 45 points (24g-21a).
- Joe Basaraba leads Idaho against the Aces with five points (1g-4a).
- Aces are 13-0-4 when scoring first.
- Steelheads have had a league-high 10 games decided beyond regulation.