Jacksonville Icemen (9-18-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (15-16-5) 1:30 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Everett Clark is tied for first among rookies with three shorthanded points (2g-1a).
- Martins Dzierkals leads Orlando against the Icemen with four goals.
- Icemen are eighth on the penalty kill on the road at 84.7 percent (61-for-72).
- Solar Bears are 7-2-1 when scoring first.
Adirondack Thunder (19-14-3) at Brampton Beast (14-15-3) 2 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Ty Loney is second with eight power-play goals.
- Chris Leveille leads Brampton against the Thunder with two goals.
- Thunder are first on the power play on the road at 25.4 percent (18-for-71).
- Beast are seventh with 34.44 shots per game.
Florida Everblades (24-6-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (16-18-2) 2:05 p.m. ET
- Clark Seymour leads Florida against the Gladiators with 10 points (1g-9a).
- Atlanta’s Ben Danford is tied for 12th among defensemen with 22 points (7g-15a).
- Everblades lead the league with 2.45 goals-against per game.
- Gladiators are 8-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Norfolk Admirals (12-17-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (17-14-3) 3 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Christian Horn leads rookies with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (4-for-16).
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for third among defensemen with eight goals.
- Admirals are 4-0-2 in their last six games.
- Swamp Rabbits are fourth on the power play at 20.5 percent (32-for-156).
Fort Wayne Komets (21-10-2) at Wheeling Nailers (17-15-3) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Mason Baptista is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown leads rookies with 14 power-play points (1g-13a).
- Komets are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
- Nailers are fourth with 36.40 shots per game.
Worcester Railers (14-13-5) at Reading Royals (18-15-2) 4 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Frankie DiChiara is tied for third among rookies with three game-winning goals.
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading against the Railers with three goals.
- Railers are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals on the road.
- Royals are sixth with 2.89 goals-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (9-21-1) at Utah Grizzlies (12-13-8) 3:05 p.m. MT
Completion of Friday’s suspended game with Utah leading 3-1 after one period
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for sixth among rookies with 11 goals.
- Kyle Thomas leads Utah against the Rush with three goals.
- Rush are tied for third on the power play on the road at 22.9 percent (11-for-48).
- Grizzlies are 6-1-0 when leading after two periods.
Colorado Eagles (24-5-4) at Tulsa Oilers (13-12-8) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Michael Joly is on a three-game goal streak (6g).
- Tulsa’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 691 saves.
- Eagles are second with 3.94 goals per game.
- Oilers lead the league with 38.06 shots per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (16-12-3) at Wichita Thunder (21-11-2) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for second with 20 goals.
- Ralph Cuddemi leads Wichita against the Wings with four goals and six points.
- Wings are fourth with 3.61 goals per game.
- Thunder are second with one shorthanded goal against.