Kalamazoo Wings (13-17-3) at Brampton Beast (19-11-3) 2 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is tied for third with 610 saves.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is third among defensemen with 94 shots on goal.
- K-Wings are 10-2-2 when scoring first.
- Beast are sixth on the penalty kill at 85.9 percent (122-for-142).
South Carolina Stingrays (19-11-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (14-15-5) 2:05 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Steven McParland is tied for fourth among rookies with 26 points (8g-18a).
- Atlanta’s Josh Atkinson is second among rookie defensemen with 19 assists.
- Stingrays are sixth on the power play on the road at 20.8 percent (10-for-48).
- Gladiators are tied for third with nine games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Tulsa Oilers (20-15-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (17-13-3) 3 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 18 wins.
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for eighth among defensemen with 21 points (6g-15a).
- Oilers are fifth with 33.03 shots per game.
- Swamp Rabbits are 7-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Indy Fuel (9-21-3) at Allen Americans (21-13-2) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with 25 points (12g-13a).
- Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 58 points (19g-39a).
- Fuel are 6-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- Americans are tied for second with 2.72 goals-against per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (18-11-6) at Colorado Eagles (20-10-4) 3:05 p.m. MT
- Orlando’s Eric Faille is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is on a four-game goal streak (7g).
- Solar Bears are 13-3-2 when leading after one period.
- Eagles are tied for third with two shorthanded goals against.
Cincinnati Cyclones (15-13-4) at Wheeling Nailers (16-12-2) 5:05 p.m. ET
- Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati with 13 goals and 30 points.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze leads rookie defensemen with 26 points (6g-20a).
- Cyclones are fourth with 2.84 goals-against per game.
- Nailers have outscored their opponents 66-49 at home.
Fort Wayne Komets (20-9-3) at Toledo Walleye (25-6-1) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Mike Embach leads Fort Wayne against the Walleye with four points (0g-4a).
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies with 15 goals.
- Komets are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
- Walleye are second with 49 goals in the second period.