Wheeling Nailers (18-11-0) at Dayton Bombers (10-17-1) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers’ Ed McGrane scored two goals, making him team leader with 10, in Friday’s 4-3 win over Fresno.
* Tyler Kolarik has five points (3g-2a) against Wheeling, including a game winner on December 2.
* Kenny Corupe has eight points (3g-5a) in four games against Dayton.
* Bombers average 28.54 shots per game to rank 27th in the ECHL.
Fresno Falcons (12-13-3) at Johnstown Chiefs (11-5-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Charles Simard is second among all ECHL defensemen with 10 power-play assists.
* Johnstown’s Jean Desrochers scored his fourth game-winning goal in Friday’s 4-3 win over Toledo.
* Falcons are 2-2-1 in the last five road games, allowing 16 goals in that span.
* Chiefs are 1-0-2 against non-division opponents.
South Carolina Stingrays (12-13-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (15-12-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl had its five-game win streak snapped in Friday’s 3-2 loss at Columbia.
* ECHL leading scorer Carl Mallette has six points (4g-2a) in three games against South Carolina.
* Stingrays allowed five of their eight goals against in the first period through three games against Greenville.
* Matt W. Reid had two goals and an assist in Stingrays’ 4-3 shootout win over the Grrrowl on December 4.
Charlotte Checkers (17-12-2) at Florida Everblades (17-12-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Shane Hnidy’s first goal of the season was the game winner in Friday’s 4-3 win over Charlotte.
* Juris Stals had a goal and an assist and was a +2 in Friday’s loss to the Everblades.
* Damian Surma leads the Everblades at home with 17 points (9g-8a).
* Checkers are 2-5-0 in the last five games, all of which have been decided by one goal.
Columbia Inferno (15-7-3) at Pee Dee Pride (16-10-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pride’s Jeff Szwez scored four goals in Friday’s 7-4 win over Augusta and Mark Mullen had four assists.
* Rob McVicar is 1-1-0 with a 1.01 goals-against average and a shutout against the Pride.
* Inferno scored three unanswered goals in a 3-2 win over Pee Dee on December 21.
* Kyle Kidney has eight points (6g-2a), three game-winning goals and is a +8 at home for Pee Dee.
Gwinnett Gladiators (16-8-4) at Augusta Lynx (9-16-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Gwinnett’s Cam Brown will play his 679th career game, breaking the league career games played record.
* Brian Passmore had two goals and an assist in Augusta’s 7-4 loss at Pee Dee on Friday.
* Gladiators are 3-for-8 (37.5 percent) on the power play in two games against Augusta.
* Lynx went 2-for-2 (100 percent) on the power play in Friday’s loss to Pee Dee.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (13-12-3) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (17-7-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Jay Legault has an 11-game point streak, scoring 18 points, dating back to December 4.
* Ice Pilots’ Todd Ford is 2-0 with a 0.50 goals-against average and .983 save percentage against Mississippi.
* Sea Wolves have scored three goals in three games against Pensacola.
* Pensacola is 28.6 percent on the power play against Mississippi, scoring four goals on 14 chances.
Reading Royals (14-9-1) at Texas Wildcatters (6-15-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Texas’ 2-1 win over Louisiana on Friday snapped a 10-game winless streak.
* Royals are 1-0-0 all-time against the Wildcatters, winning the first-ever meeting 2-0 on October 18, 2003.
* Phil Osaer stopped 34-of-35 shots on Friday to give Texas its first home win since November 19.
* Reading’s Jeff Miles has nine points (5g-4a) and is a +5 in his last five games.
Peoria Rivermen (10-13-3) at Idaho Steelheads (14-11-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Trevor Byrne had two goals and an assist in Friday’s 5-2 win at Idaho.
* Peoria’s Brian McCullough had two goals on Friday, giving him seven points (4g-3a) the last three games.
* Frank Doyle is 7-2-1 with a 1.80 goals-against average while playing at home for Idaho.
* Steelheads rank fifth at home on the power play at 18.9 percent and second on penalty kill at 90.9 percent.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (16-8-3) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-14-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Long Beach’s Evan Cheverie had a goal and two assists in Friday’s 4-3 win at Victoria.
* Dale Purinton has six points (2g-4a) and is a +2 for Victoria in four home games.
* Ice Dogs’ Chris Madden is the league leader in goals-against average (1.34) and save percentage (.964).
* Kings are 1-4-1 in the last six games, five of which have been one-goal games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (12-12-4) at Bakersfield Condors (16-8-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Wranglers went 3-for-6 (50 percent) on the power play in Friday’s 5-3 win at Bakersfield.
* Teams have played each other a total of five times and neither team has won two games in a row.
* Kevin St. Jacques has five points (2g-3a) including a game winner on December 2 against Las Vegas.
* Las Vegas’ Dan Tudin has three goals and an assist in his last four games.